We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Belek - Cost of Living

Bramley
Level Contributor
17 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Belek - Cost of Living

I have heard that it is very expensive in Belek, to buy things like beach balls, rubber rings etc. Can anyone give me some idea of what the price comparison is i.e £5 in woolworths for rubber ring compared to how much in Belek. I have never been to Turkey and we are staying in the Maritim Pine Beach and have heard it is very expensive to buy every day things from the shops. Is this true and what is the best currency to take, again heard mixed messages regarding this. Any help please, thanks.

runcorn
Destination Expert
for Belek
Level Contributor
489 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Belek - Cost of Living

Jo, I can't say ive ever bought a rubber ring but I can get a 3 course meal for 4 adults for less than £20, including a drink.

If your eating out try the 01 Adana, if you want a pint try barbrekar between Kadriye/Belek or the Irish bar in Kadriye

Take Lira

Bramley
Level Contributor
17 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Belek - Cost of Living

Thanks for your reply, I really dont know what to expect. Will remember your recommendations, sounds reasonable for a meal so it cant be as bad as ive heard. Thanks again.

3. Re: Belek - Cost of Living

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 September 2009, 16:18