We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

NEW! DIRECT flight from Antalya to Cappadocia!

Cirali / Antalya
Destination Expert
for Antalya, Cirali
Level Contributor
12,855 posts
35 reviews
Save Topic
NEW! DIRECT flight from Antalya to Cappadocia!

Thanks to another member of TA...Sari..Just found this out this morning..Pegasus Airlines will start a direct flight from Antalya to Kayseri or Kayseri to Antalya with flights beginning on June 01 ( 01.06.2010) - until the end of October ( 29.10.2010 )..flights are on Tuesday and Fridays ( twice a week )

http://www.flypgs.com/en/

Antalya(AYT) Kayseri(ASR)

Kalkış:Antalya(AYT) 08.06.2010 Sal 22:30

Varış:Kayseri(ASR) 08.06.2010 Sal 23:35

Toplam Ücret TL 48.99

Departure: Kayseri(ASR) 25.06.2010 Fri 23:59

Arrival: Antalya(AYT) 26.06.2010 Sat 01:05

This is great news for those who dont want to drive or take an overnight bus.

Cirali / Antalya
Destination Expert
for Antalya, Cirali
Level Contributor
12,855 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
91. Re: NEW! DIRECT flight from Antalya to Cappadocia!

<<<Anadolujet fly from Nevsehir to Antalya. we have booked flights for Thursday 29 June<<<

I stongly advise to log on to your ticket details and re-check all your flight details to confirm and I can almost 100 % guarantee that you flights have been changed..As my guests were on the antalya -nevsehir DIRECT flight also on june 29th that has been now cancelled and scheduled via Istanbul

or perhaps your flights are in-driect via Istanbul ??

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
38 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
92. Re: NEW! DIRECT flight from Antalya to Cappadocia!

Thank you, its a direct flight. I will double check., I will be mightly angry!!!!!

Cirali / Antalya
Destination Expert
for Antalya, Cirali
Level Contributor
12,855 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
93. Re: NEW! DIRECT flight from Antalya to Cappadocia!

<<Thank you, its a direct flight. I will double check., I will be mightly angry!!!!!<<

I would advise that you log onto the turkish airlines website which is parteners with Anadolu jet..use your reservation number PNR number and last name and check that you flight has not been changed..but I really doubt that it is now a direct flight.

you can find out more info on this page

turkishairlines.com/en-int/…my-bookings

then click the VİEW

Use your reservation number ;

And your last name to log in.

www4.thy.com/mybookings/reservations.tk…

and print out your e-tickets

please report back because I had helped my own guests with getting a direct flight tickets for June 29th bank on may 01st....they did not receive any notifcation that the flights had been changed..they are not very happy either..they had a evening flight to Nevsehir from Antalya and now its a 130pm flight via SAW airport in Istanbul

please double and triple check !! and let me know

Edited: 04 June 2014, 13:28
Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
38 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
94. Re: NEW! DIRECT flight from Antalya to Cappadocia!

Yes, Can't believe it. They have cancelled the direct flight leaving at 21.45 to nor leaving at 08.45 arriving Istanbul and then 7hr wait there to get a flight from there at 5pm arriving Antalya at 6pm! So so angry. Will look at night buses now

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
38 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
95. Re: NEW! DIRECT flight from Antalya to Cappadocia!

and cancel this flight. i have had no email nothing. This is unbelievable and ruined our plans. They want us to spend over 9 hours to get to ANtalay when we were expecting an hour flight. How can they think this acceptable??

Cirali / Antalya
Destination Expert
for Antalya, Cirali
Level Contributor
12,855 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
96. Re: NEW! DIRECT flight from Antalya to Cappadocia!

hi HBaxter78,

I new it..!!! I and my guests are upset as well because everyone arranges their plans in accordance to these available flights

the least they can do is send email messages to each passenger of the flight changes or offer refunds if it is not suitable.

so If I had not told you ..you might have shown up at the airport and found there is no flight

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
38 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
97. Re: NEW! DIRECT flight from Antalya to Cappadocia!

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH. I amtrying to ring Turkish airlines and cancel this flight. There is a pegasus one on the 19th via istanbul but with only a 50min lay over...not 7 hours! We may try this or get and overnight bus on the night of the 19th June. I will be shouting loudly when I manage to get hold of them. They had better give us a refund.

Can't thank you again, I would never have known otherwise.

H

Harmony, Maine
Level Contributor
35 posts
Save Reply
98. Re: NEW! DIRECT flight from Antalya to Cappadocia!

Hello,

We just rerouted our trip and are now flying out of Izmir since they gave us the same option of the 1;55pm from Antalya via SAW to Kayseri and we were not impressed with the timings. Andalou Jet/Turkish Airlines never emailed/informed us of the schedule change. Sort of unnerving to find out from the hotel pickup service instead. Thankfully, AJ/TA refunded the entire amount.

Aberdeen, Scotland
Destination Expert
for Aberdeen
Level Contributor
5,907 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
99. Re: NEW! DIRECT flight from Antalya to Cappadocia!

2015 info here-

tripadvisor.co.uk/…65570661

London, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
100. Re: NEW! DIRECT flight from Antalya to Cappadocia!

How much cost fly per person?