We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

some questions about titanic

devonian england
Level Contributor
291 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
some questions about titanic

can anyone tell me does titanic have wireless internet in the rooms ? do you have to have all inc wristbands ? do they have irons ? is anyone else going at the end of may ?

cheers

Sharon

Nuneaton, United...
Level Contributor
728 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: some questions about titanic

Sharon

Going next Sunday 9th for a weeks stay hopefully , will do a review on the Titanic when we get back .

Dave & Michele

devonian england
Level Contributor
291 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: some questions about titanic

ok look forward to reading your review. have a wonderful holiday.

manchester
Level Contributor
358 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: some questions about titanic

Hi Shaz, cant remember if they have wireless in rooms sorry, no wristbands a/i for all, no irons in rooms they had a fire caused by someone leaving one on on the bed some time ago so you cant have one .You can take your own but keep it hidden,there is a little ironing room,there are no kettles for same reason,hope that has been some help.

devonian england
Level Contributor
291 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: some questions about titanic

thanks for the info. if anyone else has got any more tips or info for titanic i would be glad to hear them.

Sharon

birkenhead
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: some questions about titanic

Hi Sharon - yes my husband and I going are going on 25 May fo 2 weeks! interesting reading some of the reviews but will go with an open mind - we went to Sharm el Sheikh last year and the reviews on that were varied but we couldn't fault it when we got there!

can't wait anyway!!

best wishes

Sue

co.durham, england
Level Contributor
414 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: some questions about titanic

Weare ther 25th may also.

can anyone tell me what the spa facilities are

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
3,729 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: some questions about titanic

Hiya

No wristbands at the Titanic in fact i think most hotels dont do the wristband thing along lara beach. Altho there is a security man sitting in a hut on the beach by the hotels its easy enough to wander into the hotel if you fancy being cheeky!! A few OK 4 people from The Royal Wings where i was stopping decided to chance there luck at the titanic and just walked right into the hotel from the beach area and ate, drank and relaxed for a few hours and then came back to the Royal Wings.........

manchester
Level Contributor
74 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: some questions about titanic

hi sue my family and I are going to the titanic on the 31 of may for one week just a bit worried when I read a review about injections for turkey have u heard this? never thought we would need them staying in 5 star hotel probably to late, any way cant wait to go hope its as good as it looks hope u have agreat holiday .

devonian england
Level Contributor
291 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: some questions about titanic

Hi canwinder we are going to the titanic next week. i work in a drs and have been told the injections are not essential entirley upto individual so we havent had any as i am needle phobic! hope that puts your mind at rest

Sharon

gloverwunnie
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: some questions about titanic

Hi there, we were there last July/August, there is Wifi access is some rooms but you have to pay to use it.