We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

a few questions about the Barut Lara Beach

UK
Level Contributor
217 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
a few questions about the Barut Lara Beach

Hi

We are travelling to the Barut Lara beach on 20 July - we are family of 4 - teenage twin boys(15). This will be our first AI and I have to say we have never been keen on giving it a try. I am not a lover of buffet food and we do prefer the experience of trying different restaurants and having a stroll around after our meal. But after what turned out to be a very expensive holiday in Puerto Pollensa last year (ie feeding and watering what was in effect 4 adults with expensive taste in food) So we did alot of research and was impressed with the reviews of the food etc and the rooms etc etc.

We do love the sea, and have noticed that on the reviews there is not much mention of what the sea is like and the beach - can someone who has been let me know. Is is warm, what is the snorkelling like? what watersports there are etc. Also - is there anywhere nearby that I would be able to get some clothes washed - I know its an odd one - but the lads get through clothes like nothing on earth and we are so used to getting the stuff washed (always book a apartment with a machine).

Tipping - are you expected to tip, if so how much and in what currency lira or euros.

Teen activities - someone mentioned that they went paintballing - which other activities are there - and how much money should we expect to take for a fortnight to cover all extras - probably go on a trip of some kind and maybe go to Antalya for a day.

Thanks in advance. Just hope we enjoy the Barut.

11. Re: a few questions about the Barut Lara Beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 November 2010, 05:15