We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Royal Wings

Which Antalya hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
northumberland
Level Contributor
501 posts
92 reviews
Save Topic
Royal Wings

Is this a nice hotel for honeymoon

manchester
Level Contributor
1,417 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Royal Wings

Hi,

The Royal Wings is a super hotel, we loved it from start to finish and have booked to go back next year. However having said that, we travelled as a family. There was enough to keep our children entertained with the waterpark and funfair but I don't think I'd choose it for a honeymoon as there is a lot of children there! I suppose it's down to personal preference but if I was to choose a hotel for MY honeymoon, think I'd like somewhere less child orientated and a bit more intimate and smaller. Others might disagree with my comments but this is just my thoughts!

Nottingham
Level Contributor
844 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Royal Wings

The royal wings is very family orientated how about the delphin diva or the barut ? Many of the hotels are child orientated in this area, saying that the hotels are fab we went to the concorde in june and are going to the baia lara in june 2011.

Plymouth
Level Contributor
251 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Royal Wings

Hi,

I completely agree with Peekaboo! It is a fab hotel but for a honeymoon no, as it is a very family orientated hotel.

Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
15,089 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Royal Wings

The Barut lara would be a much better choice for an honeymoon, there would still be children at the hotel but not so many!

If you went for a Junior Suite you would have a lots of extras and it would make your honeymoon special! You have 24 hour room service so you could have breakfast in your room! You have wine and spirits in the fridge. There is an executive lounge where you have your own guest service person to book all your Al a cartes and you have priority bookings! Self service bar with every drink imagineable and you have a free spa treatment!

If you wanted more of an adult only hotel then one that might tick some boxes is the Alba Royal in Colakli near Side where no children allowed under 14. It gets superb reviews! The AI package is not has good has the Barut Lara but the price reflects this!

What time of year are you planning on going?

Edited: 07 August 2010, 09:43
northumberland
Level Contributor
501 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Royal Wings

Thanks everyone for the replies. The problem is we are wanting to travel on the 27/28 Sept this year. Work commitments have made it impossible to book until now, therefore we have been left with little choice.

northumberland
Level Contributor
501 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Royal Wings

Thanks everyone. Have decided and booked the Barut Lara.

Nottingham
Level Contributor
844 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Royal Wings

Good choice wish we could afford it.

London, United...
1 post
Save Reply
8. Re: Royal Wings

Hi,

My hubbie and i are going to Antalya in May next year for our first Anniversay. We wanted to go to Belek but i understand from a few reviews other than Golf there is not much to see.

We would like to go somewhere we we can have a good memory of our first Anniversary.

We both dont do sun tan so we would like to go out during the day.

You caught my eye due to your knowledge of the area .

Can you help???? PLEASE

9. Re: Royal Wings

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 February 2011, 05:17