We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bai Lara Hotel?

London
Level Contributor
75 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Bai Lara Hotel?

Hi All,

Me and my partner are thinking of going to the Baia Lara Hotel next summer, was just wondering what people thought of the hotel?

Was the food nice? Was there a wide variety, did they cater for the english guests?

Also, I heard they do live entertainment shows in an ampitheatre in the summer? Are they good? Which month do the shows start and end? June-September?

I also heard they have parties regularly in the bars, such as the white party? Are they good? Do they do them weekly, daily, monthly??

Also, was the hotel itself of a good standard, clean, luxurious etc?

Is there anything to do outside of the hotel? Any excursions you would reccommend?

Many Thanks.

Nottingham
Level Contributor
862 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bai Lara Hotel?

Hi louise

Well we went to the concorde hotel this june but have booked the baia lara for next june. We went to look arond the baia and it looked fab very modern and clean. There was plenty of space around the pool area aswell. The entertaiment is the same in most hotels usually the chinese acrobats, beach /firework party ect. Lara beach is basically a stretch of beach with fab 5* hotels and not much else. I cannot comment on excursions but can say that the hotel looked fab.

2. Re: Bai Lara Hotel?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 February 2011, 08:00
Get answers to your questions about Antalya