We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

21 Days To Go Wahoo (I am just a little excited can you tel)

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
409 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
21 Days To Go Wahoo (I am just a little excited can you tel)

Hi all

I have just realised we only have 21 day left to go before we are all off to The Titanic Resort Hotel.

There is 18 of us going with ages ranging from my youngest granddaughter who is 7 weeks old all the way up to 50 years old we are all so Excited.

oh well i have bored you enough.

Lyn

manchester
Level Contributor
358 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 21 Days To Go Wahoo (I am just a little excited can you tel)

hi Lyn-Nick, we go to the Titanic in 28 days so cant wait we did same time last year and had a fab time ,sure you will love it our baby was only 9weeks and we had no problems with anything.

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
409 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 21 Days To Go Wahoo (I am just a little excited can you tel)

Hi janren

That is so good to hear, i will pass that on to my daughter.

What was the weather like last october, someone said they heard it was raining all the time and another said it is very cold at night, i have looked on the weather web sites and they say its hot hot hot so i am a little confused.

Lyn

essex
Level Contributor
129 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 21 Days To Go Wahoo (I am just a little excited can you tel)

hi Lyn we are staying at the titanic on 2nd OCt -9th OCt and will let u know what it is like. I am taking my own hairdryer as there;s are always slow. HOpe u have a lovely time.

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
409 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 21 Days To Go Wahoo (I am just a little excited can you tel)

Hi Shaz44

I will look forward to your views

I posted another question earlier if you could also let me know the answers although you have answred the one about the hairdryer LOL

(I have been asked to ask if there Is there a hair dryer and iron in the the rooms Or will we need to take them, will we need round pin or straight pin travel adaptors, lastly will hair straighteners work there.)

Thanks very much and have a fantastic holiday

Lyn x

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
409 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 21 Days To Go Wahoo (I am just a little excited can you tel)

Hi again

I just wanted to say 8 DAYS to go Wahoo,

i am just a bit excited can you tell.

Sorry LOL

Lyn

Surrey
Level Contributor
1,686 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: 21 Days To Go Wahoo (I am just a little excited can you tel)

Hi Lyn

I presume you have started packing then :-)

I pack and then unpack and repack and my other half just looks on in amazement and goes downstairs and leaves me to it.

Does anyone else love packing for a holiday, or is it just me?? Maybe I'm just wierd. I write/type up list after list and assign each item a bag/case and love crossing things off as I pack. I still always manage to forget something though.

Then I have to weigh all the suitcases so I used to heave the suitcase up, get on the scales and try to see the digital screen around the side of the suitcase. Now I have one of those luggage weighing things that goes around the handles. That really hurts my wrist though trying to lift the case/bag up but it's all part of the fun!

And then at the end of the holiday I just throw everything into the cases in 5 seconds flat and usually don't bother weighing them or anything. I just force the zips to do up. Packing to come home is no fun!

Am I normal.....or not really? :-)

Have a great holiday Lyn & everyone else going away soon.

Regards

Sharon

manchester
Level Contributor
358 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: 21 Days To Go Wahoo (I am just a little excited can you tel)

Hi Lyn-Nick,W e will be at the Titanic again on 22oct for 1week cant wait.

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
409 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: 21 Days To Go Wahoo (I am just a little excited can you tel)

Hi Sharon

You are not alone, i do exactly the same, Yes i have started packing and have already unpacked it and re packed it LOL.

I shall probably do it again before the weekend is over.

Lyn

Surrey
Level Contributor
1,686 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: 21 Days To Go Wahoo (I am just a little excited can you tel)

Haha....I'm so glad it's not just me :-)

Have a brilliant holiday, I'm sure you will!

Sharon

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
409 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: 21 Days To Go Wahoo (I am just a little excited can you tel)

Thanks Sharon we will certainly will.

Janren we will still be there when you arrive Say hello if you see us there we will be hard to miss there is 18 of us lol although 5 are children from age 10 down to 10 weeks old.

Happy holidays

Lyn