We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

So annoyed

nottingham england
Level Contributor
1,343 posts
Save Topic
So annoyed

I booked the royal wings with direct back in september thinking I had got the

best possible price.I thought I would have a look this week to see how much the price had gone up,I was gutted to find out it had actually gone down £300.So much for booking early.

So anyone looking for a bargain check direct holidays website.

UNITED KINGDOM
Level Contributor
4,139 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: So annoyed

That's happened to me before ... annoying I know ... but keep watching and it'll climb back up again! Are the flights the same?

Herts
Level Contributor
488 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: So annoyed

Moral of that . Book holiday , then NEVER look at the price again.

UNITED KINGDOM
Level Contributor
4,139 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: So annoyed

Easier said than done Wallbash!

nottingham england
Level Contributor
1,343 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: So annoyed

Hi glad im not the only one who keeps checking the price.

They have changed the flight to 1645 so we wont get there till late so straight to bed.

We have booked a cruise for half term and got that at a good price so looking forward to some sunshine after all this bad weather.

Wish we were going to barut at easter it sounds like its the place to be.

Regards Julie

UNITED KINGDOM
Level Contributor
4,139 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: So annoyed

Ha Julie - great minds. I've just been going through my calendar trying to work out who's gonna be at the BL this Easter! :) Shame you can't join us, but enjoy your cruise.

Bellshill, United...
Level Contributor
789 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: So annoyed

That's a shame.

I bank with HBOS and pay £7.50 a month for the Ultimate Reward Account. This gives me and my partner free holiday insurance as many times a year as we need it but also if I book a holiday with that card and see it for cheaper elsewhere or if in a few weeks time I see the same company selling it for cheaper they will give you the difference back.

It really is worth looking into.

7. Re: So annoyed

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 January 2012, 05:35
Get answers to your questions about Antalya