We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

bureaux exchange

Which Antalya hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London
Level Contributor
166 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
bureaux exchange

hi all, will be staying at Barut Lara this week and would like to know where the nearest place is to change money?

Many thanks,

bibliosd

Herts
Level Contributor
480 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: bureaux exchange

Well as its Ai did not need a lot . But when I did, walked to a cash machine couple hundred yds up the road. Go down the drive ( remember to take your room card , ID because of the security gate) and turn rht. Machine is just before the petrol station.

Easy to use.

London
Level Contributor
166 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: bureaux exchange

Thanks a lot for your reply Do you know of anywhere that give a good rate for exchanging cash? If not I will go to the cash machine as advised

Weather is lovely today hope it holds out for the rest of the week!

Herts
Level Contributor
480 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: bureaux exchange

You are staying at a great hotel . are you using the laptops at the J.S. lounge ?

Any 'profit' by getting a superior rate is going to be wiped out by getting to Antalya .

London
Level Contributor
166 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: bureaux exchange

Hi everyone

Thank you all for your advise I managed to exchange money in the old town as we did an Antalya day trip which was lovely. Today took a walk outside the front of hotel and saw the cash machine so if i need anymore money I think I will use it.

Received complimentary upgrade to Junior suite which is lovely and a great view. I am using the internet downstairs by reception. What can I say food gorgeous weather good. Sorry about typing but cannot work out this keyboard

Thank you all for info and advise which I have found really useful. Only have a few days left to go so going to try and make the most of it. I have a turkish bath booked for tomorrow and cant wait!

Thanks again!!

Bibliosd

Herts
Level Contributor
480 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: bureaux exchange

quote ..

Sorry about typing but cannot work out this keyboard

Took one poster , ( won't mention any names.... BarrowBoy ) nearly two weeks last year ! Its that @ sign also another common letter in the wrong place.

But at least you can help yourself to a drink .

Ps Do they still do the Archery in the winter?

London
Level Contributor
166 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: bureaux exchange

Hi Wallbash

Even though I have not tried it I have seen they have Archery listed two sessions a day on the daily animation notice board and in regards to keyboard its Alt 64 for the @ sign!

Thanks

Bibliosd

HDH
Saundersfoot...
Level Contributor
506 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: bureaux exchange

Hi please can you tell mw where you had your turkish bath ? Hotel or outside and how much was it ? Thanks in advance Helen

London
Level Contributor
166 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: bureaux exchange

Hi HDH

I booked my Turkish bath through a tour operator, sorry I cannot remember the man's name but when we arrived in Turkey in January we booked a one way transfer with Travel Republic. He was our host on our shuttle, once we were dropped off he arranged to come back to inform us of tours / excursions that were on offer. We booked the Turkish baths and also a day trip to Antalya with involed visiting the water falls, visit to a leather factory and free time shopping in Antalya. Both tours IMO were good value for money. The Turkish bath we went to was a 15 minute drive away from the hotel. We was collected from in front of the hotel and dropped back off when finished, this was included in the price. Don't know if anyone else has booked transfers with Travel Republic that may know the guy / company's name?

Hope this helps!!

London
Level Contributor
166 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: bureaux exchange

It was 20 or 25 euros!

10. Re: bureaux exchange

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 March 2012, 04:29