We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

WOW Topkapia Palace

cheshire
Level Contributor
63 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
WOW Topkapia Palace

Hi

Only 6 weeks until we go.. !!! Was wondering if anyone has returned lately? Are you able to use all the facilities? As just a little concerned that it is still "winter" over there and may have not have full use of facilities...

Just wondering too about the weather - got to be warmer than the UK.. Does it cool down at night?

Many Thanks,

Ness

Derby, United...
Level Contributor
52 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: WOW Topkapia Palace

Hi we are going on 3rd may and hotel have told us it is winter concept until 1st may.

This site shows the difference between winter and summer agne.com.tr/en-tesisler_2-33-yaz-----WOW_TOP…

There is a tab at the top for winter services

Hope you have fun, I can't wait to go

Edited: 16 February 2011, 14:50
Barnsley, United...
Destination Expert
for Corralejo
Level Contributor
1,658 posts
163 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: WOW Topkapia Palace

Went in August and the info booklet (cannot find it)I am sure says the beach bar is not opened in winter and some other restaurants are not opened. Dont think the pool bar is opened in winter at night but not sure.

try emailing them

info@wowtopkapi.com

Barnsley, United...
Destination Expert
for Corralejo
Level Contributor
1,658 posts
163 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: WOW Topkapia Palace

Found info booklet from August

Bars

Pool bar closed in winterRestaurants

Marine(seafood), Mangal Park (bbq),La Nazir (International) are closed in winter

Nuneaton, United...
Level Contributor
728 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: WOW Topkapia Palace

Think most open up on the Lara Beach strip in the 2 / 3 week in May .

Thanks Dave & Michele

www.flickr.com/groups/dave__michele_holidays/

Kent, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
104 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: WOW Topkapia Palace

Hi, i'm also going on 3rd May. I can't wait. Just 30 days to go!! Has anyone heaaard if the building works have finished yet?

Derby, United...
Level Contributor
52 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: WOW Topkapia Palace

When I emailed thomas cook the other day they told me the works would be finished on 1st april so all the pools and beach would be operational.

I am SO excited now, got married in December so have been waiting ages!!

Kent, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
104 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: WOW Topkapia Palace

I also spoke to Thomas Cook (a few weeks ago), who insisted that there were no building works there even though everyone posting on here was saying that there was. I'm not convinced that they would even tell us if there were!!

Are you flying from Gatwick? I'm so excited...I've not been on holiday anywhere hot for 2 years!!

Derby, United...
Level Contributor
52 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: WOW Topkapia Palace

Were going from east midlands because we live in derby. I haven't been anywhere in 5 years because I lost my passport and hate flying lol!

Yeh Thomas cook dont seem to be very reliable. I can't wait to go but not looking forward to leaving my little boy behind for a whole week :-s

9. Re: WOW Topkapia Palace

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 May 2012, 19:19
Get answers to your questions about Antalya