We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need help choosing a hotel in belek or side please !!

Nottingham
Level Contributor
858 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Need help choosing a hotel in belek or side please !!

Ok so I am a travel agent but still find the way to get the best holiday is word of mouth lol. We love the 24hr all inclusive concept so really the hotel needs to have this.

We went to the Concorde last year and loved it and this june we are off to the Baia lara but next year we want to go either Belek or Side area. We have looked at the voyage sorgun and also the lykia world aswell but can anyone add any to the list. I know there are some better hotels than those but our budget will be around £ 3500 for mid june and we are 2 adults and 2 young children so I know some hotels will be out of the price range.

Im starting to look as usually the brochure's are out end of April and I like to get it booked.

Thanks

Surrey
Level Contributor
1,686 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Need help choosing a hotel in belek or side please !!

I'm presuming from your photo that your children are young? What ages are they?

We are going to the Voyage Belek with our young children mid June for a week and then onto the Cornelia Diamond for the second week. I'm not sure what the prices are like now for them both though but we have booked a family room at each which has 2 separate bedrooms, one bathroom at Voyage Belek and 2 separate bedrooms, 2 bathrooms at Cornelia Diamond.

I have not been to either yet but have done tons of research and feel we have made an excellent choice of hotels and they have loads for adults and kids alike aswell. The a la carte restaurants have a cover charge of around 8 Euros per person at the Cornelia Diamond but the ones at the Voyage Belek are included.

Let us know what you decide to do.

Sharon x

Nottingham
Level Contributor
858 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Need help choosing a hotel in belek or side please !!

Hi sharon

Thanks for your reply next year they will be 7 and 5. It sounds so stupid when im a travel agent asking for advice but so many people have been to these great hotels so I always nip on here and ask for advice. That sounds fab what you are doing I will have a little look at those hotels later when the kids are in bed.

Surrey
Level Contributor
1,686 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Need help choosing a hotel in belek or side please !!

Let us know what you decide on. Sorry I thought you were talking about this June :-)

Ours will be 2 and almost 4 this June, so basically 3 and 5 June 2012. The price we paid for this June fits within your budget for next June.

We really fancy the new Gural Premier and I know the kids will love the aquapark there for summer 2012 and are looking to book as soon as the prices come out. I'm looking forward to reading some reviews on it during this summer season.

I take it your profile pic is a bit out of date like mine is :-)

Sharon x

Nottingham
Level Contributor
858 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Need help choosing a hotel in belek or side please !!

Ha ha yes it is think it was took last year but my daughter is tiny not in the mouth department though lol we would never lose her she is so loud. Thanks so much for your help both hotels look fab.

Edited: 06 March 2011, 19:55
Barnsley, United...
Level Contributor
2,477 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Need help choosing a hotel in belek or side please !!

Ive stopped at the alba queen near side twice we really enjoyed that, looked round the royal dragon thats also very nice :) and susessi.

Barnsley, United...
Level Contributor
2,477 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Need help choosing a hotel in belek or side please !!

you should be able to get the royal dragon for your buget, it really is a nice hotel, however i think there is building work at the mom ent but could be finished for next june. I would email them

this is the alba queen stopped twice

www.albahotels.com.tr/albaqueenhotel.asp…

royal dragon

www.royaldragonhotel.com.tr/en/index.html

7. Re: Need help choosing a hotel in belek or side please !!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 07 March 2011, 16:05
Cambridge UK
Level Contributor
593 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Need help choosing a hotel in belek or side please !!

We had a very pleasant time at the Pappilon Belek. See my profile for my review.

The only thing I would recommend is choosing a hotel room rather than a garden room as we were given a horrible room and had a hell of a time moving. And had heard of other British people having the same issue.

A La Cartes were free and excellent and the beach bar was great for lunch and the evening entertainment is the best we've seen anywhere.

For the children there was a mini-club. My eldest wasn't strictly old enough but they let her join in and painted her face and toook her off to lunch etc and there is a play area that is under a big shade - very good in the heat.

9. Re: Need help choosing a hotel in belek or side please !!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 October 2012, 08:17