We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What is the difference between Delphin Palace and Diva?

Wales
Level Contributor
391 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
What is the difference between Delphin Palace and Diva?

As the title says really .... ifr anyone can help that would be great - thanks!

Nottingham
Level Contributor
862 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What is the difference between Delphin Palace and Diva?

Not sure what the difference is they are next door to one another if I remember and the same chain the diva does look really nice though. I wouldnt say no to the palace though either lol just realised none of that really helps at all. If it was me I would take the diva over the palace though nut both look amazing.

england
Level Contributor
234 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: What is the difference between Delphin Palace and Diva?

I must admit that I have not stopped at either of these hotels, but for the next year at least I would certainly favour the Palace, as the extensive building works are far closer to the Diva.

leigh
Level Contributor
317 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: What is the difference between Delphin Palace and Diva?

hi i stayed at the palace last year and was fantastic.you can use the facilities at both hotels and the diva was nearley as good but a bit smaller and crowded.you cannot go wrong with either.we are staying at sherwood breezes this year in may as its quite a bit cheaper

north wales
Level Contributor
55 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: What is the difference between Delphin Palace and Diva?

I agree with Leighleyther. We stayed at the palace but did visit the diva which is lovely. The only downside in my opinion was that the outside area was alot smaller than the palace with less kabanas and seemed more crowded due to less space. Palace again for is this year and can't wait. Hope this helps. Any other questions don't hesitate to ask.

Manchester
Level Contributor
21 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: What is the difference between Delphin Palace and Diva?

We are going back to the Delphin Palace this year for the third time. We have also stayed at the Lara Beach Hotel and Royal Wings, neither of which compare to the Delphin Palace in our opinion. We last stayed at the Delphin Palace in August 2009 and when we arrived they had unfortunatley overbooked so we stayed at the Diva for the first night. As previously mentioned, the hotel looks fab but is a lot smaller and crowded. I feel you can get away from the crowds at the palace if you want to. We were offered to extend our stay at the Diva for a week in an upgraded duplex room but we declined. The palace is the one for us. I can't wait to go back this year.

ayr,scotland
Level Contributor
371 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: What is the difference between Delphin Palace and Diva?

We`re booked to go to the Palace this September. What exactly can we use at the Diva , can we use the dining facilities for example.

Lancashire, UK
Level Contributor
179 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: What is the difference between Delphin Palace and Diva?

There are far less English staying at the Diva and therefore the food is catered more for Germans and Russians. When we stayed at the Palace last year you could use all the facilities of the Diva between 12 and 6pm, including drink and food. However, we were told Diva guests can not use the facilities at the Palace.

Only looked around the outside of Diva, it was nice to visit with a change in slides but Palace certainly more spacious as mentioned.

Southport UK
Level Contributor
16 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: What is the difference between Delphin Palace and Diva?

we stayed at the Delphin Diva in September and I can confirm you are allowed to use the facilities at the Palace between 12-6 we went for lunch there and have booked for 17th May

9. Re: What is the difference between Delphin Palace and Diva?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 October 2012, 15:18
Get answers to your questions about Antalya