We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hmmm do I book to go away in october found a good deal !!

Nottingham
Level Contributor
863 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Hmmm do I book to go away in october found a good deal !!

As most of you know by now I am a travel agent when at work today I found a deal for the wow bodrum hotel I know its in the wrong forum but you lot are a nice bunch and will tell me the truth lol. It is the 10th october for a week 2 adults 2 children and will cost me £ 1000 total with all my discount off. I have been to the hotel and its nice but not as grand as the hotels in antalya area. What do you think ? Will october be ok

Bodrum City, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Gumbet
Level Contributor
5,658 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hmmm do I book to go away in october found a good deal !!

That time in October will be fine - the season ends in Gumbet at the end of October but early October will be okay and everything will still be open. That's a good price as well.

Jak xx

Mentioned in this post
Gumbet
Gumbet
Bodrum, Turkey
Barnsley, United...
Level Contributor
2,543 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hmmm do I book to go away in october found a good deal !!

Ive been to belek end of oct and weather was fab however friend of our where in olu d same time and they had lots of rain i thing antalya side has better weather. We went 17th oct last time.

That is a good deal though :)

Nottingham
Level Contributor
863 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hmmm do I book to go away in october found a good deal !!

Yep im tempted its a good price I know it was just the weather I was a bit worried about. Thanks though we had a really lovely time at that hotel aswell.

Antalya, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Antalya
Level Contributor
8,244 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hmmm do I book to go away in october found a good deal !!

October is a lovely time to visit. The madding crowds have gone, the weather is still very pleasant and the sea still warm enough to swim in. I always used to visit in the last 2 weeks in October when the children were younger. Remember to bring a cardigan or similar for the evenings if you intend sitting outside. OK the occasional shower is possible but usually that's all it is.

Also a good time for shopping as there are many bargains as shops want to sell rather than store their goods over the winter :o)

Nottingham
Level Contributor
863 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hmmm do I book to go away in october found a good deal !!

Thankyou everyone I am sure I shall be booking this very soon. What sort of temp are we looking at in october ?

6. Re: Hmmm do I book to go away in october found a good deal !!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 October 2012, 19:16