We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Royal holiday palace...new pictures !

norfolk
Level Contributor
26 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Royal holiday palace...new pictures !

Hi to all that will be the early travellers to the Royal holiday palace. I've been digging around today for new pictures and I've found a load on a dutch travel forum. It looks fantastic inside...lots of marble and yes an indoor pool. The grounds still look 90% and in one picture I can spot a guy with an industrial cleaning machine, so the pools aren't full yet, but it looks close to being filled !! The one thing I haven't seen in any of the pictures to date, is the Luna park/fairground, which bothers me a bit because my girls loved it in the evenings. I can't give you the link because I'm not sure how I got there. If you are savvy enough Google Wereldwijzer.nl, then find Turkey in the left hand colomn, click that, scroll down the page to forums and you should see the Royal holiday palace towards the top. Click on that and go to page 9, there's around 20 pics taken on the 19th March...sorry I couldn't be more direct but happy hunting if you can find them.

Cheers

Matt

Mentioned in this post
Royal Holiday Palace
Royal Holiday Palace
1,359 Reviews
Antalya, Turkey
Turkey
Turkey
Europe
Birmingham
Level Contributor
1,385 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Royal holiday palace...new pictures !

Try www.wereldwijzer.nl/showthread.php…

and

zoover.com/turkey/…photos

norfolk
Level Contributor
26 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Royal holiday palace...new pictures !

Nice one, makes it easier for everyone !

ta

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
135 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Royal holiday palace...new pictures !

Thanks, have looked at the picture it looks fab. Hopefully completed pretty soon. We are going in august.

Bellshill, United...
Level Contributor
794 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Royal holiday palace...new pictures !

Thanks for posting, that puts my mind at rest. :)

5. Re: Royal holiday palace...new pictures !

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 October 2012, 09:23