We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Milk for toddler at the Baia Lara

Portishead
Level Contributor
144 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Milk for toddler at the Baia Lara

Hiya can anyone who has stayed at the baia tell me what type of milk is available ie powdered or fresh cows milk ? Also did anyone notice if they supplied baby milk for free ... when we stayed at the limak there was aptimal available if you needed it ?

Birmingham
Level Contributor
32 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Milk for toddler at the Baia Lara

Hi

Sorry don't know about baby milk. However our son loves a glass of milk before bed. Each night we used to ask for a glass of milk from the bar before we went to bed, and after a bit they got used to us, and would give us a carton of milk that we could keep in the fridge in the room.

I can't remember if it was semi skimmed or full fat, but it would have been cows milk, probably UHT.

Hope that helps.

Cambridge UK
Level Contributor
572 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Milk for toddler at the Baia Lara

Just returned yesterday. They had 200ml cartons (The juice type with a straw) of UHT milk in the restaurant near the breakfast cereal each morning. Otherwise bars all have UHT milk in larger cartons.

Portishead
Level Contributor
144 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Milk for toddler at the Baia Lara

Thanks for your replies thats really helpful. Least i know now its readily available any time of the day. Hoping he won't mind the uht ... failing that i believe full fat short life cows milk available from the supermarket albeit a bit of a trek down the road !

Nottingham
Level Contributor
853 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Milk for toddler at the Baia Lara

kimmy did you have a good time ? We go in a fortnight.

Cambridge UK
Level Contributor
572 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Milk for toddler at the Baia Lara

Yes lovely thank you. Could hardly fault it at all. Service and cleanliness perfect.

Have added a review but it's still being checked. Should appear soon.

Barnsley, United...
Level Contributor
2,434 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Milk for toddler at the Baia Lara

they also sell powder milk in the hotel shop.

7. Re: Milk for toddler at the Baia Lara

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 October 2012, 19:20