We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

how much should i expect to pay all inc

kent
Level Contributor
6 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
how much should i expect to pay all inc

how much should i be expected to pay per person for a all inclusive hotel at lara beach in july/aug 2012 there are 5 of us 3adults and 14yr and 17yr old for whom i have to pay for them as adults.Also any tips on where to stay!

Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
15,256 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: how much should i expect to pay all inc

Hi sazzy

It is not a question that is easy to answer because depends on your hotel as to price and date of travel can make a difference.

We usually travel with Thomas Cook group who we find cheaper than Thomson, but within their group prices can differ quite alot I check Thomas Cook, Direct Holidays and Thomas Cook Style which I have to say have been cheapest for my last two holidays that I have booked.I have also had 4% cash back for one of £103 using Quidco and have another similar amount tracked and due to come..

The Barut Lara has child prices until 16 in the Residence rooms that sleep 5 or they have the 3 person Residences but depends how your party breaks down with there being 3 adults. Maybe a 3 bed and a standard room would suit your party. This hotel has a great teen programme and we are due to go for a 6th time next Easter and our son then 19 is coming with us. He loves this hotel.This hotel is 24 hour Ultra AI and no extras for Al a cartes and they have the best selection of inclusive drinks and even have bottled becks and Miller beer included.

The Limak Lara also has great family rooms to.

I am sure you will get other suggestions to!!

Nottingham
Level Contributor
853 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: how much should i expect to pay all inc

Yep it is really a hard question as toady says and I am a travel agent. We have been to lara beach the past 2 years and we are 2 adults and 2 young children we have stopped in two nice hotels but not by far the most expensive ones and we ended up paying around £ 3000 for the four of us and that is in june.

Have you any ideas which hotel it may be ?

3. Re: how much should i expect to pay all inc

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 October 2012, 15:16