We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Who's is going to Lara Beach area over Easter

Bradford, United...
Level Contributor
118 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Who's is going to Lara Beach area over Easter

Just wondered who was going where and when over Easter.

We leave Leeds Bradford on 4th April for 1 week at Royal Wings. Have been to Lara Beach before, stayed at Baia Lara and Concorde, First time at Royal Wings and also first time at this time of year. Looking forward to a bit of sun or even just a nice clear sky will do! 10 yr old son wondering if any kids going

Who else is going over Easter.

South Yorkshire...
Level Contributor
685 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Who's is going to Lara Beach area over Easter

We are going to the Barut Lara on 31 March for 2 weeks.

I'm sure that there will be other kids for your son to play with. We went to the Royal Wings about 6 years ago and our son loved it, you have chosen an ideal place for a 10 year old!

Happy Holidays x

london
Level Contributor
709 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Who's is going to Lara Beach area over Easter

Hi ,

We stayed at the RW two years ago at Easter & were not disappointed.The weather was great.

The hotel,food everything was lovely.It was our first AI in Turkey .

We went as a couple but felt we would have been more than happy to have had our children with us if they were younger. All the children seemed to be having a great time.

We are going to the Baia Lara this Easter, we were tempted to go back to the RW but thought we should see how they compare.

Happy holidays!

Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
15,214 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Who's is going to Lara Beach area over Easter

We are going to the Barut Lara from 31st March for 2 weeks and we love this time of year. We will be going for our 6th time and 5 times being at Easter. We always go away at Easter time.Just come back from the Royal Holiday Palace, sister hotel to the Royal Wings and it was superb.You can have a tour at 4pm daily and well worth a nosey. We will be going to see it up and running properly but even in February it was wonderful.

Got my base tan so looking forward to topping it up in 4 weeks and 4 days!

We had a tour of the Baia Lara and the guest service lady said the heated pool could still be heated at Easter.It was nicely heated last week !

Ken, England
Level Contributor
45 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Who's is going to Lara Beach area over Easter

We are going to royal wings on 1st April for two weeks - I have a boy of 12 and a girl of 9.

Manchester
Level Contributor
57 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Who's is going to Lara Beach area over Easter

I am...ish, flying out on the 15th though so not exactly over Easter!

Staying in the royal wings just me and the two kids! My boy will be 12 then and my baby girl 21 months.

Excited and nervous in equal amounts!!

Manchester
Level Contributor
57 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Who's is going to Lara Beach area over Easter

I am...ish, flying out on the 15th though so not exactly over Easter!

Staying in the royal wings just me and the two kids! My boy will be 12 then and my baby girl 21 months.

Excited and nervous in equal amounts!!

Leeds, West...
Level Contributor
130 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Who's is going to Lara Beach area over Easter

We go to Barut Lara 5th - 16th April and can't wait to meet up again with our fab friends Trip Advisor buddies Jacqui019 :-)

manchester
Level Contributor
1,121 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Who's is going to Lara Beach area over Easter

we go to the delphin diva on the 30th march for a week , cant wait . anybody else going to the diva ?

karen

Paisley, United...
Level Contributor
106 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Who's is going to Lara Beach area over Easter

Hi Mummymack,

Five weeks today, cant wait to see you guys....

Jacqui

MANCHESTER
Level Contributor
266 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Who's is going to Lara Beach area over Easter

Hi

I am also planning to goto delphin diva premier on the 29th..

can i just ask who you bked with and how much you paid, as travel republic is coming out at 2000 for two adults and 2 childre 7 and 6 all inc,

But sunsave quoted 1700 same deal, inc baggage and transfers..

please advise ?