We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Antalya excursions

London, United...
1 post
Save Topic
Antalya excursions

Hi me and my partner are staying at the delphin diva lara beach from 10th april.

What local excursions are good that time of year. we love boat trips, cultural days out with a little extra and fun days. Any advice would be appreciated.

Thank you

Antalya
Level Contributor
405 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Antalya excursions

Hello;

The link for excursions around your hotel.

tripadvisor.co.uk/Travel-g297962-s407/Antaly…

Do you need a tour agent or a guide? I can give you the names or mail adresses.

Antalya
Level Contributor
405 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Antalya excursions

If the weather is warm enough,you can do a boat trip.But if you are interested in archaeology and ancient history,go to PERGE-ASPENDOS-SİDE tour.This is a 7 or 8 hours tour and covers the highlightrs of Antalya region.You can book a tour with your agent at the hotel,or find a local agent in LARA BEACH area,or you can also hire a driverguide in Antalya.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
4,599 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Antalya excursions

How much would said Perge-Aspendos-Side tour cost?

I want to get an idea for my next visit to the region. I will most likely stay in Side or Alanya, could I arrange the tour there?

Cirali / Antalya
Destination Expert
for Antalya, Cirali
Level Contributor
12,893 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Antalya excursions

where ever you go be it Antalya, Side, Belek or Alanya..there are tons of travel agencies that can organize trips for you..

also be sure to read the right hand side of the page under

Top questions about ANTALYA

Excursions and day trips

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g297962-i772-k17…

Antalya
Level Contributor
405 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Antalya excursions

The cost of Perge-Aspendos-Side Tour is vary and depends on which way you book the tour.If you book a tour with your rep at the hotel, you will probably join a group of people from same hotel or other hotels in your area.If you book a tour with one of the local street agent in your region, you may have to pay a little more as they don't have a group of people.

The cost of this tour would be between 50 Euro and 80 Euro.Tour costs include entrance fees and lunch.But you eat at the touristic restaurants when you book with your rep or agent.The menu is simple and limited! Perge,Aspendos has got entrance fees:15 Lira per person each place.Side is small resort town.

You will have much more time and freedom at private tours if you hire a driverguide or just a driver with car.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
4,599 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Antalya excursions

Thanks Sailingworld. I have a muzekart which should cover my entrance fees so I should be able to bargain for cheaper prices like I did when I took tours in Goreme.

I'll probably be in the area during low season when there aren't too many tourists around.

Cirali / Antalya
Destination Expert
for Antalya, Cirali
Level Contributor
12,893 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Antalya excursions

ResmeN..are you turkish to have a MuzeKart ?? as regular tourist are unable to obtain this card only available to turkish nationals or with a turkish ID card..

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
4,599 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Antalya excursions

Yes I am (& Australian)

Antalya
Level Contributor
405 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Antalya excursions

Then we say Welcome Home...

10. Re: Antalya excursions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 14:42