We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lykia World

Which Antalya hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
24 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Lykia World

Has anyone been? Hope the answer is Yes! if so can you give me any tips? Going with wife and 2 kids, 17 and 13. Do you need Turkish currency, or will they accept Sterling for payment of non-inclusive purchases. Going in October. Thank you.

Plymouth
Level Contributor
251 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lykia World

Hi

I have been and we used Lira. They did seem to charge for most things in Euro but we paid in Lira.

I am not sure about paying for things in Stirling as we did not try. It is not close to anything but we just enjoyed staying at the hotel with our two children.

Enjoy :)

Edited: 24 April 2012, 20:53
2. Re: Lykia World

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 08:43