We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

free child places

Which Antalya hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Doncaster, United...
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
free child places

Looking at holidays for next year must be in school holidays but finding it difficult to find any free child places. We have just been away and i had to pay full price for my 3 year old please could someone help me... thank you

Kent
Level Contributor
1,678 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: free child places

There are free places there, but going quickly, if you look on t cook and select a date, it brings the prices up for that month and if you click in to it you can see if there is a free child place or not.

What area are you looking at, i know sherwood dreams in belek have free places in August., as i have been looking for a friend.

Good luck with your search

manchester
Level Contributor
1,088 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: free child places

Direct holidays have free child places at royal wings , royal dragon , and voyage belek in the school holidays , all fantastic hotels for children . cheaper to go in june half term than august though .

karen

Doncaster, United...
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: free child places

Thank you thats brill il have a look

4. Re: free child places

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 10:40