We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather "Hit and Miss"

Which Antalya hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
liverpool, england
Level Contributor
1,258 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Weather "Hit and Miss"

Just checking out the weather for Antalya (Lara) next week, and not impressed! When i have been looking each week, there seems to be rain at least 2-3 days a week!

As we are only there a week, i hope we get some sunshine ;-(

liverpool, england
Level Contributor
1,258 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather "Hit and Miss"

Not looking good, i may get 1 day of sun if i am lucky (if these forecasts are correct)

accuweather.com/en/…

accuweather.com/en/…

zoover.co.uk/turkey/…weather

lancs
Level Contributor
2,339 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather "Hit and Miss"

Try to ignore the forecasts. When we went to Mexico last year it gave 70-90 per cent chance of rain for every day. We must have seen just 5 mins one day!!

Cambridge UK
Level Contributor
539 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather "Hit and Miss"

Finger's crossed for you. I'll be there in 3 weeks so also hoping for lots of sun. Did have two half days of rain this time last year in Lara.

London, United...
Level Contributor
310 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather "Hit and Miss"

lauren, try not to worry too much.

i am also going for a week next tuesday (going to side), and i know it doesnt look great but when i went in september the forecasts were nearly as bad and we only had one day when it rained during the day, the rest of the time it rained at night time.

and also, accuweather and zoover are a pile of pants!!! they are nearly always wrong!!!

i have been keeping an eye on the weather over the past few weeks, and at first it said rain the first three days, then the middle and now towards the end, so hopefully with a nice bit of wind over the next few days it will blow over antalya/side towards the sea or taurus mountains!!!

i am travelling alone so hope it doesnt rain or i will be in the bar on my own drowning my sorrows!!! LOL

London, United...
Level Contributor
310 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Weather "Hit and Miss"

also the precipitation percentage is below 30% so if it does rain it will most likely be the odd shower

Sheerness, United...
Level Contributor
97 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Weather "Hit and Miss"

Plenty of Sun today and was 31 degrees.

Fingers crossed the weather we have had this week continues next week for you.

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
192 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Weather "Hit and Miss"

We were in Lara Beach end of March beginnig of April, the forecast was bad but the weather was great so I wouldn't pay attention to any of the forecasts. On a positive note even if you see a bit of rain and you are staying in one of the hotels in Lara beach the luxury will make up for it.

Bolton, U.K.
Level Contributor
48 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Weather "Hit and Miss"

I'm the same. Am going to Lara Beach Hotel on Tuesday with my elderly mum. Looks like we're all going to be eating and drinking more than sunbathing. Let's hope the weatherman is wrong again.

lancs
Level Contributor
2,339 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Weather "Hit and Miss"

Hope the weather is good for you. I practically ridiculed by some people when I asked about the weather on the Mexico forum. However I know that when people pay a lot of money for a holiday it is nice to have good weather!

Barnsley, United...
Level Contributor
2,368 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Weather "Hit and Miss"

I was in Side last week we had one eve of rain rest of the days sun and high temps dont worry.