We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lara (Reost Map)

Which Antalya hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
liverpool, england
Level Contributor
1,258 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Lara (Reost Map)

Hi All, (It should say RESORT MAP) Not sure why it would not let me change it.

I have noticed every place usually has a map knocking around with shops, hotels and restaurants on!!

I can't seem to find one for the Lara Strip, does anyone know where we can find one?

Thanks.

Edited: 14 May 2012, 11:01
Cambridge UK
Level Contributor
560 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lara (Reost Map)

Can't say I've seen one but there are not many shops or bars in this area. There is a shopping mall opposite Royal Wings/Limak Lara and a few other shops close by but not much.

Have you looked at your hotel via google earth - it gives you a great idea of all the hotels if not the shops etc?

Birmingham
Level Contributor
1,327 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lara (Reost Map)

Always worth looking on wikimapia... start here... wikimapia.org/…b and zoom/pan around.

And Google Maps... http://g.co/maps/urgqx

liverpool, england
Level Contributor
1,258 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Lara (Reost Map)

We are staying in a private apartment complex near Delphin. We have a list of places close by, restaurants and bars but just wondered if there was a map so i could see what else was there.

Thanks anyway, will see on Thursday when i get there.

Cirali / Antalya
Destination Expert
for Antalya, Cirali
Level Contributor
12,809 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Lara (Reost Map)

try this map

wikimapia.org/…20antalya

5. Re: Lara (Reost Map)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 01:16