We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lara Beach vs Belek, Delphin Palace vs Cornelia Diamond

London, United...
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Lara Beach vs Belek, Delphin Palace vs Cornelia Diamond

How do these two resorts and hotels compare?

My husband and I have been to Delphin Palace 5 times, returning September 2012. We have been to Lara Beach 7 times in total. In August 2012 I am travelling with my mum for a week and looking at Cornelia Hotels in Belek both Diamond and Delux. Splitting hairs where to go?! New experience in Belek or a good reliable trip to the Palace.

How long is the transfer from Antalya airport to Belek?

Has anyone been to both?

Many thanks in advance!

London-England
Level Contributor
148 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lara Beach vs Belek, Delphin Palace vs Cornelia Diamond

Hi

I have been to both the DP & CD. The CD is a wonderful hotel, service and food and rooms all of a high standard. The only thing I didn't like was the set menu at lunch time and having to sit at the table, sometimes it nice to grab a sandwich and sit around the pool.

Having 2 children, if I had a choice I would return to the DP. I also prefer the Lara beach area.

Transfer to Belek was only slightly longer than Lara beach area.

Being just adults, the CD would still be a great hotel. I'm glad I have experienced the CD and the rooms are wonderful.

I am returning to Royal wings this year and have booked to go back to Belek (Voyage).

Don't think you can go wrong with any hotels in these area's.

scotland
Level Contributor
4,132 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lara Beach vs Belek, Delphin Palace vs Cornelia Diamond

Belek ..40 mins transfer.....I had a tour of the Diamond and it is very impressive.

I met a couple last year ( in Susesi) who had been 3 times to the Diamond..said the rooms and the lunch were excellent, said the Susesi dinner was better

I am sure others here will have a more helpful answer

London, United...
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Lara Beach vs Belek, Delphin Palace vs Cornelia Diamond

Thank you all for your responses, most appreciated think I will take my chances with CD !!

Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
15,577 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Lara Beach vs Belek, Delphin Palace vs Cornelia Diamond

Hi Olivia,

Both Cornelia hotels are lovely so you are not taking a chance on them.

I have stayed at the Cornelia Deluxe and toured the Diamond and have stayed at the Delphin Palace.

The Diamond is large and newer but the Deluxe was really good and service excellent and maybe another option for the two of you. I suspect more children will be at the Diamond.

5. Re: Lara Beach vs Belek, Delphin Palace vs Cornelia Diamond

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 00:41
Get answers to your questions about Antalya