We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Delphin Diva

Swansea, United...
Level Contributor
39 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Delphin Diva

Hi

Me and my family have booked for the Diva for 19th June and cannot wait to go! Anyone else going around that time? Just a few questions/concerns though....

-having read people are forced to move to other hotels, has this happened with anyone who booked with first choice?

-is it ok for men to wear 3/4 smart shorts in the restaurants?

-are there many other brits there?

-can you pay for late checkout room, if so what time til?

Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

leeds
Level Contributor
30 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Delphin Diva

Hi Rachel were going on the 20th of june so will be there same time.

i've emailed the delphin last week with 2 of your questions.

It is okay for men to wear shorts knee length smart casual, not swimming shorts.

They also said with regards to late checkout basically you can keep the room on but depending on if the hotel is fully booked and needs the rooms.

hope this helps.

Swansea, United...
Level Contributor
39 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Delphin Diva

Thats great thanks!

Is its your first time here? It is for is, we're very excited! How many of you are going? Its just me hubs and 7 yr old daughter.

leeds
Level Contributor
30 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Delphin Diva

its the first time at diva but we've been to lara a couple of times before,

its just me my partner and 4 year old son. can't wait now really

need a holiday.

Edited: 06 June 2012, 12:21
Stoke-on-Trent...
Level Contributor
577 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Delphin Diva

We went a few weeks back, so any questions ask on here or PM me. It really is a great hotel.

I think the moving people was a bit of a one off with the Imperial opening.

Towels removed form sunbeds before 8.30am, yay, which meant we got a beach hut nearly every day, bliss. Great if you have youngsters.

Gourock, United...
Level Contributor
30 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Delphin Diva

we are going 17th for 2 weeks with 5 year old boy. this is our 3rd time at delphin. obviously we love it. your question about shorts. they will let you into the restaurants with any type of shorts as long as they are dry and don,t look like swimming shorts. with regards to late checkout we have tried every visit only to be told they are full. but don,t worry you can use the spa free of charge before you leave for a shower etc just enjoy your last day as normal.. see you there probably as brits are few and far between . PS were scottish first then brittish lol cheers stephen

st albans
Level Contributor
39 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Delphin Diva

Hi,my husband and I ,my 8yr old daughter and my sister are off to the diva on the 15th.

We cannot wait and hope it lives up to the cornelia diamond in Belek which is where we have been previously.

My husband is very happy that he will be able to wear his long smart shorts as he gets too hot.I'm hoping there is a good

Mix of people.Can't wait!

Swansea, United...
Level Contributor
39 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Delphin Diva

Hi all

Thanks for your replies. I cant wait to go now! May see you all there :)

Lancashire
Level Contributor
70 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Delphin Diva

I've emailed Diva to check we won't be moved to Palace or Imperial and hotel replied that they cannot guarantee this and we will be emailed week before! We are 2 familys travelling with Thomsns and Travel Republic. Anyone else had probs?

st albans
Level Contributor
39 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Delphin Diva

Hi,

We are going with thompsons and were told that they don't have the delphin palace in there brochures so there is no way we would be moved.Travel republic might be different,I hope this helps .

Swansea, United...
Level Contributor
39 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Delphin Diva

We booked through First choice. If they try to move us we wont be happy, we've been looking forward to going here for almost a year now.

Its quite ridiculous really that they move people, id not heard of this happen in other hotels we've been too :/

Fingers crossed it will be ok!

Get answers to your questions about Antalya