We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which hotel and best travel agent?

Honey79
Level Contributor
61 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Which hotel and best travel agent?

Hi,

My husband, my son (18 months) and I are looking to holiday in antayla this September. I am just wondering if the delphin diva or burat Lara is better for us? I want to get some relaxation in but don't need all the children's facilities as our son is quit young.

Also can anyone recommend a goo travel agent to book with? Someone that is good on price?

Thanks

scotland
Level Contributor
4,095 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Which hotel and best travel agent?

I have only ever gone with TC..Barut Lara is a very good hotel

I am sure Toady and others ( with little ones) can help you more

Brighton, United...
Level Contributor
368 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Which hotel and best travel agent?

Hi Honey79,

I've just answered your IC Green Palace post. We just came back after using Sunshine Holidays. You pick your flight out & back, accomodation and transfer or what ever part you want etc & I was highly impressed with them. Plus they were soooooo much cheaper. I would definetly use them again. We chose a taxi transfer, which I was a little unsure about but they were spot on. Brilliant service.

Sue

3. Re: Which hotel and best travel agent?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 June 2013, 05:17