We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels in Kaleici

Which Antalya hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Ancaster, Canada
Level Contributor
421 posts
148 reviews
Save Topic
Hotels in Kaleici

I'm wondering if the hotels in Kaleici have parking available. Maybe a better question is, is it crazy to try and drive there?

The New Forest, UK
Level Contributor
5,002 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotels in Kaleici

Yes, I'm pretty sure they have parking, best to check. The driving is a bit tricky but doable, easier getting out of Kaleici than into it, I found.

Kayakoy, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
9,004 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotels in Kaleici

You can park along the streets, and some hotels have a carpark. Other traffic is not allowed inside Kaleici anymore. As you leave the hotel should arrange your free departure as the car park fee is very high.

Good luck!

Ancaster, Canada
Level Contributor
421 posts
148 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotels in Kaleici

Thank you both.

Brazil
Level Contributor
97 posts
171 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotels in Kaleici

We parked on the street in front of Dogan hotel, where we stayed. Remember to check with the reception what is the procedure for the car. Sometimes they have to phone the gate, other times they issue a receipt. Better check.

5. Re: Hotels in Kaleici

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 July 2013, 22:15