We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Barut Lara tips

London
Level Contributor
248 posts
34 reviews
Save Topic
Barut Lara tips

Sorry if this has been covered before but i cant find it on the forums and wondered about how much you would recommend tipping at the hotel and whether it should be euros or lira? Also I'm sure I read something about people taking chocolate out with them and giving it to the staff as gifts.

scotland
Level Contributor
4,132 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Barut Lara tips

Toady will have the right info

I tip in euros till I get to a bank

Yes I do take UK chocolate ( toadys advice) and found the staff do enjoy this

I give one euro to the baggage boy, room service guy and 5 to maid once a week..I tip in al a carte 5 euro..and the barmen also

I f I get exceptional service then I tip more

No idea the right or wrong way..I can only go by my personal service

scotland
Level Contributor
4,132 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Barut Lara tips

also I leave lots of stuff behind with the maid

and always find a place where they are collecting for animal help and give a sizeable sum to that

3. Re: Barut Lara tips

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 July 2013, 10:15
Get answers to your questions about Antalya
Recent Conversations