We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel close to Antalya airport to rent a car

Which Antalya hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
29 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel close to Antalya airport to rent a car

I'll be flying in in the evening to Antalya and want to rent a car to drive to Kas in the morning.

Can anyone recommend a hotel that is near the airport and/or that is on the way out of town to Kas.

Was thinking I'd rent the car that night at the airport...drive it to the hotel and then be able to just leave from there in the morning.

Thoughts? Thanks!

Woking, United...
Destination Expert
for Side
Level Contributor
6,148 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel close to Antalya airport to rent a car

C Hotels Airport is just 800 metres from Antalya airport and may be booked on www.booking.com from £74.14 per night. Or Seven Stars Exclusive Hotel is on Lara Beach, just 6 kms from Antalya and prices start at £27.31 per night... also on booking.com

No need to rent a car to Kas - the buses are frequent and only about 20 TL each way - it goes along the coastal route which is very pretty - and lots of comfort stops along the way too.

Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
29 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel close to Antalya airport to rent a car

Thanks so much. I actually am thinking if I can take the bus then maybe I won't spend the night in Antalya that night at all. But I can't seem to find specific info on finding the bus station from the airport. Do you have to take a shuttle from the airport to the bus station? Or is a taxi the best option?

Do you recommend booking the bus in advance?

3. Re: Hotel close to Antalya airport to rent a car

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 August 2013, 01:16