We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

just booked delphin imperial

Which Antalya hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
manchester
Level Contributor
1,118 posts
1 review
Save Topic
just booked delphin imperial

booked to go in oct half term (23rd oct till 3rd nov ) , got a fantastic price with the hotels own website .

anyone else going in half term ?

karen

Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
15,208 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: just booked delphin imperial

HI Karen

Glad you have got another holiday booked as you deserve it after what happened with your Maxx holiday !

You have the Imperial booked for next year to haven't you?

I will be interested in your thoughts but having loved the Diva you know your going to really enjoy your holiday! x

Edited: 21 August 2012, 09:45
scotland
Level Contributor
4,090 posts
113 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: just booked delphin imperial

ooo Lovely..do enjoy it

manchester
Level Contributor
1,118 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: just booked delphin imperial

Hi Toady ,

yes booked for next easter but on free cancellation as yet no flights infact think we come home on the last monarch flight in nov as yet they havent released any winter flights , so might end up not going at easter but now we are going at the end of oct not too bothered .

the daft thing is i booked the royal alhambra palace for a week just for me and hubby as a surprise on the 11th oct back in april and when the insurance paid out he said lets go in the oct half term ! so had to fess up , he took it well and said just book it as my youngest has been so fed up with all her friends going away in the summer holidays .

so the upshot is we are only back a week from the alhambra then go to the imperial !

it sounds really extravagant , but as you know things didnt go to plan , anyway cant wait now , fingers crossed for some good weather .

hoping the pier will still be open too as that was my favorite bit at the diva .

karen

Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
15,208 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: just booked delphin imperial

Hi Karen

We are going on the 3rd November so promise not to wish your holiday away!

Extravagant maybe but I would jump at that to !!!

I am hoping they keep pier open in November as I changed our nights stay to the 6th November in the hope it might be!

We only land after a flight change at just before 2am so having 2 days to settle in the Barut Lara before our night at Imperial.Shame our paths do not cross !

Stoke-on-trent...
Level Contributor
827 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: just booked delphin imperial

We off to the delphin imperial in a few weeks time woohooo going the susesi first though. Cant wait

manchester
Level Contributor
1,118 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: just booked delphin imperial

Hi treaclechops ,

like the idea of a two hotel holiday and the susesi is on my wishlist but then again so are many others . lol

Toady ,

what a shame , we go home the day you arrive ,would have been nice to meet up .

have you been at that time of year before ?

karen

7. Re: just booked delphin imperial

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 August 2013, 06:17