We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

"LIVE" from the Barut Lara !!

Which Antalya hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
15,111 posts
112 reviews
Save Topic
"LIVE" from the Barut Lara !!

After weeks on count down we are here!!! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

Lovely to be back HOME !

The lovely Guest relations lady said Welcome "home " yesterday and surprise but Alev is no longer here in charge of the Guest Service department!

Val everything is as usual and our room is very clean and very nice and just down from your dad's room at the other end of the corridor !

Oh well I had better get in that sun as it is a beautiful day and set to be so for a week the TC guy said as we boarded the mini bus!

Manchester
Level Contributor
382 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: "LIVE" from the Barut Lara !!

Hi Toady

Pleased to hear that the weather forecast is good , its pretty chilly here at the minute . Hope you have a great relaxing break , and i look forward to hearing about it during your regular updates .

Enjoy

Edited: 05 November 2012, 09:04
South Yorkshire...
Level Contributor
685 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: "LIVE" from the Barut Lara !!

Glad you have a nice room, you will certainly have a great view being on the same floor as dads room.

We also have sunshine today, which looks lovely against the frost shining on the roofs!!!.

Look forward to hearing more.

Happy Holidays

Val x

Manchester.
Level Contributor
1,707 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: "LIVE" from the Barut Lara !!

Hi Toady,

Glad to hear you arrived safe & sound at your second home!

Just had a good giggle reading your "countdown" thread...lol

Have a lovely time and enjoy your junior suite at the Delphin Imperial tomorrow, I can't wait to hear all about it, hope you find the Baileys!

Enjoy the sunshine and have a cocktail or two for me!

Diane x

Edited: 05 November 2012, 10:36
scotland
Level Contributor
226 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: "LIVE" from the Barut Lara !!

Have a lovely holiday........will watch eagerly for your thoughts on the Imperial.

lanarkshire,scotland
Level Contributor
313 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: "LIVE" from the Barut Lara !!

Hi Ann :)))

So pleased that you are finally "home". I'm sure the staff will be welcoming you back for days to come yet ;)

Enjoy the Turunc tonight - There might even be a firework display :)

Keep the posts coming - makes me feel like I'm actually there! Wish we were!!! It is freezing here!!

Love and hugs Elaine XX

manchester
Level Contributor
1,106 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: "LIVE" from the Barut Lara !!

Hi Toady ,

have a great holiday .

hope you find the baileys at the imperial , all we got when asking was malloneys lol but they have smirnoff and absolute so we were happy .

on the 1st nov they heated the relax pool , lovely and warm but not many sunbathed in that area as it lost the sun about lunch time .

pier still open , lovely to sit and have a drink on but not branded ,you could get your branded drink from the mainpool bar and stroll down though .

dont miss the fresh made pizza at the main pool bar ( not the entertainment bar ) very yummy !

best place for a sunbed at this time of year would be the far side of the main pool as it got the late afternoon sun .

the outdoor terrace off the lobby area is another nice place to sit and chill .

karen

LEEDS WEST YORKS
Level Contributor
737 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: "LIVE" from the Barut Lara !!

Have the bestest time ever !!!

Tessy xx

Stoke-on-Trent...
Level Contributor
543 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: "LIVE" from the Barut Lara !!

Hiya! can't wait to see what you think of the Imperial. If the pier is open go for the bottled beers or sparkling wine, very nice.

Have a wonderful time.

southport
Level Contributor
2,024 posts
150 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: "LIVE" from the Barut Lara !!

Hi Ann.

can't wait to see what you think of the imperial ,as i say we have booked to go there next may 11th for two weeks .looking forward to your daily posts.weather is looking good for you.when we visited the imperial for a look round i noticed they had a Baileys Irish coffee.have a nice evening

Barnsley, United...
Level Contributor
2,378 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: "LIVE" from the Barut Lara !!

Hope your having the weather we left the other week, are you in a suite? Have fun xx

Get answers to your questions about Antalya