We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

all delphin hotels ?

wigan uk
Level Contributor
43 posts
Save Topic
all delphin hotels ?

Hi, we have booked to go to the imperial this summer but after reading things on here about children not being allowed in the resteraunts i contacted the hotel and this is true. I was going to change my holiday to the delphin palace ( stayed there last summer ) but apparently all delphin hotels are having this new rule were children are not allowed in resteraunts. Im absolutley gutted. Can anyone recommend another hotel with has 2 rooms as we have 2 children 17 & 7.

thanks

scotland
Level Contributor
51 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: all delphin hotels ?

Hi Emma

Don't like the sound of this I have booked the Delphin Palace mainly for the restaurant choice, my kids are 6 & 16 and I know this hotel attracts a lot of families.

Portishead
Level Contributor
146 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: all delphin hotels ?

Hi Emma

Who did you contact at the Delphin Imperial ? Any chance you could paste their response ... Are they no saying no children in any of the a la carte restaurants ???

This is a big issue for us too :(

wigan uk
Level Contributor
43 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: all delphin hotels ?

At the imperial we spoke to guest relations. Found there number on the internet. Cant paste their response as im not brill on the comp but basically the imperial emailed saying , no children under 15 allowed in the restaurants apart from the fish and ottomam. When we spoke to guset relations they said its a rule that they are bringing in at peak season time in all delphin hotels because adults have been complaining.

Hope this helps

Portishead
Level Contributor
146 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: all delphin hotels ?

Sadly it does thanks Emma. I can't believe they are introducing this when the hotel is predominately used in peak season by families. Not entirely sure what to do now as we have already paid a large deposit with thomas cook and based on last years visit to the diva and the information on thomas cooks website there are no restrictions advertised !

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
1,105 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: all delphin hotels ?

u can change the hotel with thomas cook but they will charge u £50pp admin fee!

scotland
Level Contributor
51 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: all delphin hotels ?

Having checked there website I can see the Imperial have the Information clearly but nothing for the delphin re change, think ill sit tight for a while & see what happens, I've not booked a package, so can change accommodation easier than if I had booked a package, it took so long to decide on this hotel, grrr!

Aberdeen
Level Contributor
336 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: all delphin hotels ?

Royal Holiday Palace is lovely and so are family rooms with 2 rooms and one bathroom or duplex with 2 bathrooms. Children were allowed in a la cartes last summer but its one visit per week or you have to pay extra.

Portishead
Level Contributor
146 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: all delphin hotels ?

Morning all

Well I too have had confirmation from the Imperial stating that children are only allowed to eat in the fish and ottoman a la carte restaurants. When pressed further they said that it is a new rule that has been bought in this year and will apply to all 3 of their hotels :(

No idea what we are going to do now but really don't fancy the buffet 12 out of 14 nights plus we are paying a premium in my opinion to have multiple restaurant choice ... Not a happy bunny !

Other suggestions welcome ... obv a la carte restaurants a must plus we really wanted slides suitable for a 3 year old, a pirate ship/octopus type thing in the kids pool and a fairground hence why imperial was perfect.

We chose the Imperial as the Diva was amazing last year

Portishead
Level Contributor
146 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: all delphin hotels ?

Oh and already stayed at Limak Lara, Baia Lara and the Delphin Diva so prefer to avoid repeat visit !

Portishead
Level Contributor
146 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: all delphin hotels ?

Apologies forgot to say i asked which a la cartes kids were allowed to use at the Diva and the Palace and its the fish and ottoman at both of these too. From memory both the fish and the ottoman were outside at the Diva and the other 3/4 were all in a block so I guess that's how they have made the decision

Get answers to your questions about Antalya