We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kervansaray Lara or Kervansaray Kundu

London, United...
Level Contributor
134 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Kervansaray Lara or Kervansaray Kundu

Hi - we have been to Turkey before last time we went to Icmeler so Antalya is new to us.

We are looking at the above hotels and notice there isn’t much difference in price and one is 4*+ and the other is 4*.

Does anyone have any insider information on these? Also what is the area like, we would like to head out for dinner and have a look round some shops etc.

Hope someone can help!

Thank you!

Stoke-on-Trent...
Level Contributor
575 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kervansaray Lara or Kervansaray Kundu

Hi we stopped next to the Lara one and had a look around the grounds. There are shops near to the Lara one. I will admit I really did not like the look of the hotel and the outside area. If your budget could stretch a little bit further I would consider other Lara or Belek hotels.

We stopped at the Arcadia golf hotel, Belek, that was a more reasonable priced hotel but very nice.

scotland
Level Contributor
4,097 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Kervansaray Lara or Kervansaray Kundu

We stayed in Barut next door to the Lara one, to be honest didint like the look of it..the reviews arent very good

southport
Level Contributor
2,024 posts
148 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Kervansaray Lara or Kervansaray Kundu

Agree with pandy 1 and heblady in that the Kervansaray does not look very welcoming we over looked it whilst at the Barut one year and when it rained the place flooded the grounds did not look appealing either.

As for the Lara area there is not much to do outside the hotels apart from fake goods shops.you will find this area totally different to Icmeler as for eating out you would probably have to venture out to Antalya which is a fair bus ride away.

Oxon
Level Contributor
222 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Kervansaray Lara or Kervansaray Kundu

Agree with comments above, we overlooked the hotel and were glad we were where we were!

Barnsley, United...
Level Contributor
2,434 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Kervansaray Lara or Kervansaray Kundu

I would pick another hotel, think you would be disappointed once there.

edinburgh
Level Contributor
238 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Kervansaray Lara or Kervansaray Kundu

Unless your budget is very tight you may be advised to heed the advice !

7. Re: Kervansaray Lara or Kervansaray Kundu

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 February 2014, 07:15