We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Antalya trips (Trying to work out what money to take)

Which Antalya hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
bairns9
Level Contributor
198 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
Antalya trips (Trying to work out what money to take)

Hi will be staying at the Royal Holiday palace, Lara Beach, this time next week.

Just wondering if there is many worthwhile trips doing whilst staying here? Only going for a week but will be mainly chilling. Also not overly fussed about doing too much cultural stuff.

I only ask as just trying to get my currency ready but wonder if I require extra for trips.

Thanks

scotland
Level Contributor
4,089 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Antalya trips (Trying to work out what money to take)

Take the hotel bus into Antalya.The old town is very pretty and interesting..Think the bus costs 5 euro return.. we have done this many times, highlight for us. The travel company you are with will have a list of days out. The Perge, Aspendos, and waterfall.is well worth a look..think it was £38 each last year.. I am sure someone will have more up to date info

Enjoy

2. Re: Antalya trips (Trying to work out what money to take)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 March 2014, 06:16