We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sherwood breeze

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
74 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Sherwood breeze

Hi can anyone give me any info on what night are the gala's held at sherwood breeze? And any other tips on the hotel, i have emailed the guest relation and they sent me a summer concept, but it doesn't say whats on when.

Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
15,960 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sherwood breeze

Hi mandy

The Galas evenings I doubt would be on so early and often are on alternate weeks. Why not ask them about this.

Barnsley, United...
Destination Expert
for Corralejo
Level Contributor
1,691 posts
170 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sherwood breeze

When are you going?

If you look at photos there seems to be gala evenings in Summer! I don't know, we are going in August.

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
74 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sherwood breeze

Well i emailed the guest relation and he said the summer concept starts from may 1st so fingers crossed

Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
15,960 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sherwood breeze

Hi Mandy

Yes the summer concept starts at most hotels on the 1st May but it may still be cool at night so weather dependant really regarding things like pier parties and Gala's but maybe you will be lucky has the weather has been good recently. Lets hope it continues as we would like to have a beach party etc when we go !

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
33 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sherwood breeze

Hi Mandy we are going on may 30th. If you are going before this could you let us know when you return if gala nights or pier party will be on tks Joanne

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
74 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Sherwood breeze

Hi Joanne, yes i will, and if the wifi is ok i will do a live report

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
33 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Sherwood breeze

Great tks have a lovely hols

8. Re: Sherwood breeze

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 April 2014, 06:18