We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Drinks at Royal Holiday Palace

Which Antalya hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Marske-by-the-Sea...
Level Contributor
1 post
24 reviews
Save Topic
Drinks at Royal Holiday Palace

Hi all. First time all inclusive and just wondered what beers and drinks are available inclusive at the RHP? Sparkling wine for example? Also I've herd that you may be able to get free extra visits to the al a carte restaurants? We go on 26th May, 2 adults and two teenagers.

Any info or tips much appreciated, can't wait :)

scotland
Level Contributor
4,090 posts
113 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Drinks at Royal Holiday Palace

One free vist to the al a carte per week..

I am sure they have sparkling wine and some branded drinks.

The reviews for it are better every week, it looks good

Edited: 12 May 2013, 18:00
Bellshill, United...
Level Contributor
789 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Drinks at Royal Holiday Palace

Sparkling wine is nice.

Beer on draught is Efes which is really good and bottled dark and light Efes which is nice.

They have branded spirits that are part of the package but you have to ask for them.

1 free meal per week but when hotel is quiet they sometimes don't charge you for extra but when you go it will be mobbed most likely.

Barnsley, United...
Level Contributor
2,419 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Drinks at Royal Holiday Palace

We got a few extra visits to the al a carte, if you go onto YouTube and search gpr257806 you will see videos I've put up think the drinks are on. Lots to choose from

…photobucket.com/albums/p310/gpr257806/royal…

Hope this works

4. Re: Drinks at Royal Holiday Palace

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 May 2014, 05:19