We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

live from the Delphin Imperial.

southport
Level Contributor
2,024 posts
148 reviews
Save Topic
live from the Delphin Imperial.

Hi everyone.

I have had my say on the positives and negatives about this hotel, so now I want to concentrate on my holiday, please enjoy the thread.

Brian.

scotland
Level Contributor
4,175 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
41. Re: live from the Delphin Imperial.

Enjoy the Chinese..Lovely menu

southport
Level Contributor
2,024 posts
148 reviews
Save Reply
42. Re: live from the Delphin Imperial.

Had a bit of a upset stomach tonight so saving myself for the Chinese tomorrow.

Just been to an excellent Gala Evening with super fireworks display to finish it off.

scotland
Level Contributor
4,175 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
43. Re: live from the Delphin Imperial.

Not so good Brian..Has the weather been kind?

Enjoy the meal and you day.

Glad you are enjoying

scotland
Level Contributor
237 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
44. Re: live from the Delphin Imperial.

Hope you are feeling better today Brian.

We spent a little time at the gala night but ended up in the Lobby bar then watched fireworks from balcony.

We have had amazing service from everyone so far. Really impressed with this aspect.

The dining room is just so big, it's a bit of a logistical nightmare getting food for the 4 of us and eating it together.

We had really nice pizzas for lunch at the outside bar yesterday.

We are going to attempt booking the Turkish a la carte next week.

Wifi really good in room, think as we are first floor and not too far from reception it helps.

southport
Level Contributor
181 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
45. Re: live from the Delphin Imperial.

hi Brian/Lin

how was your Chinese !!!. have you been on beach yet and in the sea, you and Lin must try the sex-on-the-beach {cocktail}. the weather in the uk today sat is rain rain and more rain enjoy your holiday Colin.

southport
Level Contributor
2,024 posts
148 reviews
Save Reply
46. Re: live from the Delphin Imperial.

Morning all.

I think what upset my stomach was the day before for breakfasts I had what I thought was yougort and it went through me like a dose of salts so had some Imodium, which then bound me, and you know what my stomach is like colin

Weather a bit cloudy at the moment but still warm,

Morning pinky we must have missed you at the pizza bar yesterday, they are really nice. And Yes the dining room is a nightmare.

Just been for breakfast at 8 this Morning and a lot quieter.

Chinese tonight.

Livingston
Level Contributor
62 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
47. Re: live from the Delphin Imperial.

It's great to see some positives coming through about the imperial. After the last week or so's postings on the forum seemed to be majorly negative, I can now start to enjoy the build up to my holiday rather than dreading what I was going to arrive to.

Thanks x

Llandudno North...
Level Contributor
2,584 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
48. Re: live from the Delphin Imperial.

Was only one person's negatives you must not let that cloud the generally great reviews the imperial gets.

:-)

scotland
Level Contributor
4,175 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
49. Re: live from the Delphin Imperial.

Slobhan..just read the reviews.

This hotel is top class

50. Re: live from the Delphin Imperial.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline with regards to harassment of another user. We will remove messages that include personal attacks or hostility directed at an individual user or group of users, threatening language or attempts to force a user to discontinue participation on our forums.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 May 2013, 23:04