We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ideas for our next Antalya holiday in March 2014

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
203 posts
34 reviews
Save Topic
Ideas for our next Antalya holiday in March 2014

Hi folks

We have stayed at Limak Lara, Royal Wings and RHP. Loved limak and RHP but did not like Royal wings. So we like new hotels with a bit of luxury and great customer service, we can't make up our minds where to go next. We don't like going back to the same hotel. Any ideas? Have looked at Paloma Renaissance but is that an older hotel? Others we are looking at are Commodore elite, Sussesi, Voyage Belek, Alba Royal, Barut Hemera. Open to any ideas, we didn't like Royal wings as felt it was not very modern and luxurious and service in bars and restaurants was changeable.

scotland
Level Contributor
4,114 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ideas for our next Antalya holiday in March 2014

The Susesi( went twice) was a very good hotel, The food, grounds and service were top notch.

My friends went last year to Commodre Elite and cant praise it enough..We should have gone there but ( personal) the tranfer was too long. Side is ( in my opinion) a wonderful scenic place, lots of history..we were able to go twice from Belek on a day trip.. Voyage gets very good reviews.

There is a new hotel Titanic Deluxe in Belek..

Also all 3 Gloria hotels get rave reviews. We are hoping next year to go to the Verde

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
203 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ideas for our next Antalya holiday in March 2014

Thanks Heblady, so many to choose from. Mr Pedro said let's just go to limak or RHP because we know that they are good but I never enjoy a hotel second time around.

Have you got any holidays booked?

scotland
Level Contributor
4,114 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ideas for our next Antalya holiday in March 2014

Hoping to go to RHP in November..so many good reviews on it, plus hoping to do an overnight in Antalya old town, and maybe see a show IF we find one.I loved both Susesi trips..My second trip to the Barut wasnt as good as first time..Usually we go different places, but have found Turkey suits us, we are getting too old for the long haul now ( we have extra flights as it is). We may try to squeeze a trip to Spain in springtime.

Happy hunting

4. Re: Ideas for our next Antalya holiday in March 2014

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 May 2014, 06:16