We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

just back from the delphin diva

coventry,england
Level Contributor
624 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
just back from the delphin diva

Hi all,just got back haven't even unpacked yet,i will put my review on in the next couple of days,however any questions about the Delphin Diva then ask away,i will help if I can.

Ken.

Met a few tripadviser posters whilst at the Diva,been rumbled I am Ken using my Wife Mags profile.

Stoke-on-Trent...
Level Contributor
575 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: just back from the delphin diva

Hello Mr Mags :) Was lovely to meet you all and must say you were great company. Back to reality with a bump.

Uxbridge, United...
Level Contributor
74 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: just back from the delphin diva

Hi Ken

Hope you had a fab time.. as I am flying out this week!

Just one question springs to mind but I'm sure I will have more!

What was the temperature of the pool??

I am really excited to go - hope your review is a good one!

coventry,england
Level Contributor
624 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: just back from the delphin diva

Hi Amanda,

Referance the pool temperature,it was initially cold once you first got in,but that was down to the fact that your body was roasting from the heat around the pool.Once in it was great and a very welcoming cooling down.Make sure you take a high factor suncream as you will get burnt even in the shade.I used factor 50 and still came back with a great colour.

ken

coventry,england
Level Contributor
624 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: just back from the delphin diva

Hi Pandy 1 or should I say Amanda,great to meet you and Mark had a great time at the Diva and its great to meet fellow tripadvisors,Now the hard work starts getting the weight back off ready for my next holiday in Oct.

Ken

Mags says Hi

Edited: 22 May 2013, 14:15
Uxbridge, United...
Level Contributor
74 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: just back from the delphin diva

Maybe I need some more suncream then as the highest I have is 30 and I normally have a bit of a base tan before I go... not this year!!

coventry,england
Level Contributor
624 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: just back from the delphin diva

Hi Amanda,if you are happy with 30 I think you will be ok,it all depends on how easy you burn.I love the sun and lay out in it for hours.Usually I don't put any on at all but this was a different heat I am used to,we travel a lot in the Carribean where the heat is humid,but here I found it a dry heat,and burnt a lot quicker.

Ken

Uxbridge, United...
Level Contributor
74 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: just back from the delphin diva

Hi I knew I had another question. Are there alot if cats there? Random question I know but my daughter is petrified of them.

Llandudno North...
Level Contributor
2,584 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: just back from the delphin diva

Almost all the hotels on the Lara strip have some cats. Some more than others.

They stay away from you if you stay away from them though. Shouldn't be a problem.

Get your daughter to stay in the pool, they 're not into swimming she ll be fine there! Lol.

:-)

coventry,england
Level Contributor
624 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: just back from the delphin diva

Hi Amanda,yes there is quite a few cats roaming around,they do leave you alone and the hotel even has its own purpose built cat house for them.Some people feed them but there are signs around not too,they are safe to stroke and are very friendly.however if your daughter is scared of them just stay away from them,they will come up to you but just ignore them,if you shoo them off they will go.We seen lots of people playing with them even babies so they are ok but that dosent mean that they wont scratch if provoked.

ken

10. Re: just back from the delphin diva

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 May 2014, 06:17