We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

easyJet flights 2014 to Antalya

Hampshire
Level Contributor
62 posts
125 reviews
Save Topic
easyJet flights 2014 to Antalya

Anyone know approximately when easyJet release flights for May 2014. Monarch already have. Also it seems that nearly all flight times have you arriving in the evening with the return to Gatwick. Is this the same all year ?

manchester
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: easyJet flights 2014 to Antalya

I booked our flights in November with easyjet for a flight in august, I picked them because of a daytime flight, then got an email in February to say it had changed to a night flight. So be aware as they often change when you've made plans to suit.

Cirali / Antalya
Destination Expert
for Antalya, Cirali
Level Contributor
12,892 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: easyJet flights 2014 to Antalya

Scheduled airlines open their flights 330 days prior to departure...you can sign up for email alerts..check out this link

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g1-i10702-k65519…

Hollywood UK
Level Contributor
46 posts
204 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: easyJet flights 2014 to Antalya

A similar question was recently posted on EasyJet's Facebook page. The answer:

'We release our flight schedule 9 months in advance, so you’ll be able to book your trip for June by the end of October'.

On the basis of this response looks like the end of September for your flights in May 2014.

Edited: 03 July 2013, 08:15
4. Re: easyJet flights 2014 to Antalya

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 July 2014, 05:17