We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Delphin imperial a la Cartes

Which Antalya hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
Level Contributor
34 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Delphin imperial a la Cartes

Hi everyone.

Was just wondering what the people who have ate at the A La Cart restaurants at the Imperial would be there top 3..

We are going soon and doubt if we will make it into all of them so a heads up on 3 to try first woukd be appreciated...

Thanks Guys....

Cambridge
Level Contributor
202 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Delphin imperial a la Cartes

I can only comment on the Italian - hate to be negative but it didn't impress. Not awful but bland and not even as good as Italian chains at home. That said its still a lovely respite from the buffet so if it is the only one you could get, for example, I'd still go. Interesting to see what others say.

scotland
Level Contributor
4,076 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Delphin imperial a la Cartes

I liked the chinese..was there in November and the food was brilliant. small portions though ( suited me)

Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
15,014 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Delphin imperial a la Cartes

Hi sixpack

I agree with KJAJ1

The Italian was not great, lovely Restaurant and good air-con.

My starter was nice but my husband had soup and not great. The pasta course was okay but not hot enough. The steak was awful and we both left it and tried to leave without a fuss .The trainee did not ask why we left it,

Mexican was better and good service there even though the head waiter was rushed off his feet.

Chilli is served without rice but our second visit we asked could we have rice and we had that, the chilli was nice and spicy and beef fajitas were okay.

Da Vinci is a beautiful Restaurant and service was good .I am not very adventurous and passed on the crispy frogs legs nor did I fancy the snails ! lol The French Onion soup with parmesan waffle crust was lovely.

Crab canopy not for me. The entrecote oven baked was tender and quite tasty and we had a nice salad. Dessert was not as advertised but okay. Presentation was excellent. All 3 Al a carte's we tried were cool so this made for a pleasant experience but at the time no children allowed .We tried the Greek in November and the soup with brandy ice cream was a novelty and the food just okay.

Ask at Guest Services to see the menu's for each Restaurant before booking if your only going to select a few.

Level Contributor
5 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Delphin imperial a la Cartes

Did you have any problems booking? any tips on how to book or best time to book please going in 3weeks

Level Contributor
5 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Delphin imperial a la Cartes

Did you have any problems booking? any tips on how to book or best time to book please going in 3weeks

6. Re: Delphin imperial a la Cartes

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 August 2014, 05:18