We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pet Phobia

Which Antalya hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Liverpool, United...
1 post
Save Topic
Pet Phobia

Hi. Does anyone know if there any cats in 'Delphin Imperial' complex please? I have a bad cat 'Phobia' and i need to know in advance.

Cambridge UK
Level Contributor
559 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pet Phobia

Most hotel complexes will have the odd cat. There is really nothing yoo can do to avoid this completely. We've stayed at 3 hotels on the Lara beach strip and they all had a few cats.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Pet Phobia

Many Thanks. I am booked in Delphin Imperial in October, i was wandering if they have any indoor 'free cat' retaurants. Due to air con, i am hoping that they may keep some doors closed. Not too bad at pool and beach because i can move away from them and stay in a 'higher' room!

Doncaster, United...
Level Contributor
81 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pet Phobia

Hi there

We were at Delphin Imperial last year and can't remember seeing any cats! We were at Baia Lara this year and saw a few they were very cheeky and even came and sat on your sun lounger!! But saying that very harmless and even though I don't like cats they didn't bother us! Sure you will be fine.

scotland
Level Contributor
4,090 posts
113 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Pet Phobia

They dont come indoors ...saw none at Imperial in November..however , that could have changed

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Pet Phobia

Thank you guys. I have gone from 'Terrified' to now 'Hopeful'!

scotland
Level Contributor
4,090 posts
113 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Pet Phobia

Marguerite..LOL this made me laugh..I am sure all will be well for you. Good luck

scotland
Level Contributor
47 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Pet Phobia

They have a cat house at the very back of the kids club if you look right before you enter the beach you will see it but I doubt people would know it's there as not obvious, we are staying at the Palace at the moment & having been using the Imperial in the afternoon it's a stunning hotel & we have experienced good service also, and not a cat in sight lol

scotland
Level Contributor
47 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Pet Phobia

They have a cat house at the very back of the kids club if you look right before you enter the beach you will see it but I doubt people would know it's there as not obvious, we are staying at the Palace at the moment & having been using the Imperial in the afternoon it's a stunning hotel & we have experienced good service also, and not a cat in sight lol

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Pet Phobia

Thankyou Heblady, feel better already now.

preston
Level Contributor
61 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Pet Phobia

really hard to understand, they are just cats!! im not an animal lover but isnt it strange how people react to different animals, only joking, i completely understand if cats arent your thing, my wife doesnt like birds or fish, i cant understand that!! i dont mind cats, dogs, birds, lizards, spiders etc but 1 cocaroach can ruin my whole holiday,