We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Royal Holiday Palace advice please

Which Antalya hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
glasgow
Level Contributor
92 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Royal Holiday Palace advice please

Morning All

We are going to this hotel next week and I have booked a duplex room. Could anyone offer a room recommendation please? We went to the Delphin Palace last year and one of the things I did not enjoy was the view of scrubland and I want to try to avoid that if possible!

I have looked at the reviews but some of the room info is somewhat confusing- or maybe it's just me!

Thanks in advance

Bellshill, United...
Level Contributor
778 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Royal Holiday Palace advice please

I have been to the Royal Holiday Palace a good few times, 1st time had sea view and the next 2 or 3 were view of the wasteland at front.

If you can book sea view deffinetly do it as the view is much much better and worth it!

scotland
Level Contributor
4,076 posts
113 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Royal Holiday Palace advice please

can I ask..is a full seaview or a side sea view best for sun all day???

Bellshill, United...
Level Contributor
778 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Royal Holiday Palace advice please

I would be lying if I said, can't remember sorry.

However, I am at pool from 9-5pm usually so probably wouldn't know.

scotland
Level Contributor
4,076 posts
113 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Royal Holiday Palace advice please

Thanks anyway Garry..we are only in room late afternoon and like to sit out in the sun

Edited: 22 July 2013, 16:50
glasgow
Level Contributor
92 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Royal Holiday Palace advice please

Thank you Gary for answering my original question.

Harlow, United...
Level Contributor
90 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Royal Holiday Palace advice please

Full sea view would be better to get the sun all day as depending what side of yhe hotel you was on you will only get the sun on your balcony in the morning or the afternoon.

Harlow, United...
Level Contributor
90 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Royal Holiday Palace advice please

The only way to guarantee it 2mileb is to pay extra for a sea view otherwise you risk not getting one. Just been there and had a room at the front of the hotel so no sea view but it didn't bother us as we are not in it all day and when we are we prefer to be in the air conditioned room rather than out on the hot balcony

glasgow
Level Contributor
92 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Royal Holiday Palace advice please

Thank you stargunner that's really helpful

We don't spend much time in the room either, but I was really disappointed with the view last year, so just trying to cover all the bases!

Thanks again

Canvey Island...
Level Contributor
34 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Royal Holiday Palace advice please

When I stayed there in May I looked at a duplex room and it was on the left hand side of the hotel overlooking hotel next door. It would probably be best to phone or email the hotel and ask them where the duplex rooms are located and then make your request. We had a superb sea view, but I only went out on the balcony a couple of times to take photos. I 'm sure you will enjoy your stay.

northumberland
Level Contributor
501 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Royal Holiday Palace advice please

When we stayed at the RHP we had a suite facing the road, it was lovely Nice to sit on balcony for a little while in the evening but to be honest you don't spend much time in the room.