We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I've saved a lot of money booking with this!

Milan, Italy
Level Contributor
190 posts
64 reviews
Save Topic
I've saved a lot of money booking with this!

Hi, I've just booked my week in Antalya this August, after a VERY long web search I've saved more than 500€ booking with Alpharooms (5 nights at Mardan Palace, All Inclusive, Triple Room).

I had read some mixed reviews on Alpharooms, so I was a little bit worried, but at the end everything was absolutely fine. I suggest to have a look also to their website when you considering to book in Antalya.

Woking, United...
Destination Expert
for Side
Level Contributor
6,206 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: I've saved a lot of money booking with this!

You will LOVE the Mardan Palace - we went there last year just on a day trip and were well impressed - particularly liked the glass spiral staircase in the middle of Reception - and the gondola - make sure you look in the Russian restaurant at the toilets! They are good enough to eat in!!!

northamptonshire...
Level Contributor
167 posts
130 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: I've saved a lot of money booking with this!

We went to the Mardan in May and loved it. Just prepared to be impressed and appreciate the wowness of....everything.

Also we've booked in the past with Alpha Rooms and they're absolutely fine.

Enjoy your time, if you want any useful info please ask.

Lou

3. Re: I've saved a lot of money booking with this!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 July 2014, 05:17