We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

bars that serve food with entertainment or karaoke

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
102 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
bars that serve food with entertainment or karaoke

hi...the 3 of us are looking to go for dinner one night but make a night out it as well in either lara or antalya .....could anyone please tell me the best area to go to and also any recommendations on bars i.e english, irish etc fun bars ...

scotland
Level Contributor
4,095 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: bars that serve food with entertainment or karaoke

Nothing like that in Lara Beach ( as far as I am aware)..not sure about Antalya..just been in old town during the day and never saw anything l..Just lots of wonderful Local restaurants.

Wishaw, United...
Level Contributor
455 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: bars that serve food with entertainment or karaoke

Hi Dougie, we travelled into Antalya twice on local bus (Dolmus) and it is very cheap and runs every 10 mins. On route from Sherwood we passed two or three large Irish Bars and although we didnt go into them they all had extencive menus displayed and had entertainment advertised. About ten min from hotels

billy

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
102 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: bars that serve food with entertainment or karaoke

ideal billy...is this quite close to the nexxt bar mate...

thanks for your help heblady..

Wishaw, United...
Level Contributor
455 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: bars that serve food with entertainment or karaoke

no mate next bar only a ten min walk. probably when i think of it ,it is probably in Lara as thats were we went for Turkish bats etc and thats were i saw them

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
102 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: bars that serve food with entertainment or karaoke

thanks pal...so nexxt bar is 10 min walk and the irish bars are say a 15/20 min walk the same way but further..sorry ?

6. Re: bars that serve food with entertainment or karaoke

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 August 2014, 05:17