We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

nexxt bar

Which Antalya hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
8 posts
Save Topic
nexxt bar

anyone know if the sports bar does food? Were all.inclusive but fancied wandering out for lunch and drinks somewhere family oriented?x

Newcastle, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: nexxt bar

can you tell me where this bar is please as we want to go and watch football here in next 3 weeks

Wishaw, United...
Level Contributor
436 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: nexxt bar

Sorry bar is excellent but does not do food. Only Cold Beer and Great Sport.

It is located accross from Dolphin Hotel next to large petrop station and Migros shoping centre

Billy

Barnsley, United...
Destination Expert
for Corralejo
Level Contributor
1,588 posts
144 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: nexxt bar

Does it show Sky Sports Premier League starts when we are out at the Sherwood breezes

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
82 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: nexxt bar

it shows alot of the games mate so i presume it will show that...to make a better point..im a rangers man and they were showing our games in div 3 at the start of the year...so i think the premiership might make it

5. Re: nexxt bar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 August 2014, 05:17