We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

taxi transfer from Anatalya Airport to Lara beach

London, United...
Level Contributor
19 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
taxi transfer from Anatalya Airport to Lara beach

Hi,

Could anyone please tell me is it easy to get a taxi from the airport to my Lara beach hotel about 15km from the airport. If so, any idea how much roughly it might cost? I appreciate any advice. Thanks.

The New Forest, UK
Level Contributor
5,002 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: taxi transfer from Anatalya Airport to Lara beach

About 40-50TL.

Antalya, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Antalya
Level Contributor
6,957 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: taxi transfer from Anatalya Airport to Lara beach

It's very easy to get a taxi from the airport. Just walk to the right as you come out of arrivals at terminal 1. There's a big yellow taxi sign there and a guy with a walkie talkie organising it all. As has been said about 40 - 50 lira. Taxis generally will take 4 passengers. They all work on the meter as well. Your journey will be20 minutes maybe less depending on the time of day or traffic. So you won't need to take advantage of the kindly offered but very overpriced water offered on the plane for your "possibly long transfer"!! Make sure you tell the driver Lara Beach Hotel as the main stopping place for Lara Beach is a few km away. So yes getting a taxi is easy :-)

London, United...
Level Contributor
19 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: taxi transfer from Anatalya Airport to Lara beach

Thank you so much for the info, it's really helpful indeed. I appreciate it. Have a good day.

London, United...
Level Contributor
19 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: taxi transfer from Anatalya Airport to Lara beach

Thank you. Now I have a better idea of how much Liras to get before travelling.

Antalya, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Antalya
Level Contributor
6,957 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: taxi transfer from Anatalya Airport to Lara beach

Usually changing about £50 - £100 is enough to see you through your first days. Are you staying at the LaraBeach Hotel as I assumed? When are you coming? If you need any other information just ask :-)

London, United...
Level Contributor
19 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: taxi transfer from Anatalya Airport to Lara beach

Hi, I am staying at the Saturn Palace Resort Hotel (Lara Tesisler Cad. Yeni Turizm Yolu Ustu 07400). A family of 4, youngest one is 14; arriving at 22:10 on 29/8/13 from London for a week. Would appreciate any advice you can offer. Best regards,

Antalya, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Antalya
Level Contributor
6,957 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: taxi transfer from Anatalya Airport to Lara beach

Sorry I can't help much with the hotel as living here I don't get to stay in them :-(

Let me know what sort of things you enjoy doing or want to do.

Make sure you tell the taxi driver from the airport the name of your hotel.

The weather should be past the very searing heat we have at the moment local thermometers showed 48 deg C yesterday! !!

Make sure you bring enough sun cream with you as it's expensive here especially as you have children. Do remember to put it in your baggage though as travelling back from the UK recently I saw a poor woman have to throw away 5 bottles of sun cream she had packed in her hand luggage. ..

Any other questions you have please just ask :-)

London, United...
Level Contributor
19 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: taxi transfer from Anatalya Airport to Lara beach

Thank you for now.

I will ,no doubt, be in touch again for more advice when any other questions come up prior to our trip :)

London, United...
1 post
Save Reply
9. Re: taxi transfer from Anatalya Airport to Lara beach

Excellent info guys.. Im arriving with my 5 kids and husband on the 27th of Aug. I was wondering if any of you know how far is the Lara Family Club from the Airport????? Any idea??

northumberland
Level Contributor
503 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: taxi transfer from Anatalya Airport to Lara beach

Its opposite the Delphin Palace Hotel at Lara Beach. Will take approx 20 minutes from airport at the most.