We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Eating out Antanlya town/Kemer etc

Birmingham
Level Contributor
82 posts
Save Topic
Eating out Antanlya town/Kemer etc

Hi. Visited Antalya town and Kemer on day trip from Side and would like to spend more time touring that area. Bit of a fussy eater and wondering what cafes etc there are and what they serve. Looking at Konyaalti beach area too. Any one been there - cafes, holiday atmosphere etc??? Thanks

Woking, United...
Destination Expert
for Side
Level Contributor
6,505 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Eating out Antanlya town/Kemer etc

Please be aware that Konyaalti Beach has shingle - the last time I was there my feet bled from the sharp stones - make sure you buy some of the jelly shoes they have on sale at the beach there. There are some lovely little cafes on Konyaalti and a good holiday atmosphere too though. In Antalya Town you will find loads of bars, restaurants, and cafes to suit all tastes.

Antalya, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Antalya
Level Contributor
7,472 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Eating out Antanlya town/Kemer etc

Hi Brummie babe. From my neck of the woods in the UK!

Where in the Konyaalti area have you been looking? What are your criteria for a hotel and your holiday. All Inclusive, b&b, beach etc.

Along Konyaalti beach are a number of beach bars - all run by the same company with exactly the same menu in each. Everything from toasted sandwiches to sea bass. At the start of the beach is Beach Club with various bars and eateries. Some belonging to hotels. Just behind Sea Life hotel is Shakespeare Bistro which has a sort of pub grub menu. Sandwiches, pizza, pasta, salads etc

In the centre of Antalya is an amazing variety from Pide to different kebabs, fish, steaks and McDonald's, burger king etc

Lara Beach area has mainly big AI hotels but a few smaller as well. The beach is described as sandy but to me it's more like fine grit!!!

Antalya has a wealth of choice for food. A couple of Chineses have opened recently as well.

Birmingham
Level Contributor
82 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Eating out Antanlya town/Kemer etc

Thanks for that angela

Birmingham
Level Contributor
82 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Eating out Antanlya town/Kemer etc

Thanks vip. Y u in Antalya?

Antalya, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Antalya
Level Contributor
7,472 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Eating out Antanlya town/Kemer etc

Yes I am :-) Live and work here so not very good at hotel specifics - we don't tend to stay in them so close to home!!!

6. Re: Eating out Antanlya town/Kemer etc

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 August 2014, 05:19
Get answers to your questions about Antalya
Recent Conversations