We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Aqualand entrance price

Alexandria, Egypt
Level Contributor
783 posts
38 reviews
Save Topic
Aqualand entrance price

Does anyone know how much the ticket for the aquapark and also how much is the ticket of Dolphin show , they web is not opening properly , also i know there is a free shuttle bus to them from lara , do anyone has any info on it ??

Thanks in advance

Antalya, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Antalya
Level Contributor
6,957 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Aqualand entrance price

Please don't go to the Dolphin Show and support this cruelty to animals. The dolphins are not kept in the best of conditions and in other parts of Turkey due to pressure they have been rehabilitated and released.

Aqualand is very close to 5M Migros shopping centre - there isn't a free shuttle bus from Lara.

Nearby though is Mini City and the Aquarium. Mini City is as the name suggests a collection of all the important buildings and features of Turkey in minature (last year just 5lira entrance). The aquarium is newly opened and as far as I can gather a much healthier environment for the creatures within. It's not cheap but I can't remember the exact cost but often they have promotions.

Alexandria, Egypt
Level Contributor
783 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Aqualand entrance price

Thanks for your info i will take your advice an i will not go to the dolphin show , aqua parka nd mini city seems so interesting for me , aquarium i just gone to teh one in istanbul in floya last june , so no need for it

Antalya, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Antalya
Level Contributor
6,957 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Aqualand entrance price

Thank you. If you're lucky you can see dolphins in the sea where they are supposed to live!!

Mini city is interesting and a pleasant hour or so. There are plenty of places to get something to eat or drink there. Across the road is Beach Park again with lots of cafes, restaurants etc and of course the beach.

4. Re: Aqualand entrance price

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 August 2014, 05:18