We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel prices gone up this year?

Which Antalya hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London, UK
Level Contributor
120 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel prices gone up this year?

Hi all,

Just looking at Hotels for next year Easter in Lara beach we went the same time this year and I am seeing a increase in prices, have they actually gone up this year or do you think they will go down last year we booked a DIY holiday to delphin palace for 1st week of April, however this year looking at the same hotel for similar dates it has gone up by at least 400 pounds if I keep the kids ages the same but if I make them a year older then they were when we last travelled price is more then double compared to last years prices. They were 7 and 9 when we travelled in April.

At recommendations for hotels apart from delphin and barut Lara which are good for kids aged 8 and 10

Thanks,

Ayesha

Woking, United...
Destination Expert
for Side
Level Contributor
6,031 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel prices gone up this year?

Look at Suntopia Pegasos World in the Sorgun Forest area of Side on Thomson - lots for children to do there and a very good hotel too. Good prices as well.

Also Royal Dragon in Evrenseki near Side - fabulous hotel with many activities -

Barnsley
Level Contributor
107 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel prices gone up this year?

Hi

We've booked the Limak Lara for Easter week, Friday to Friday, Monarch flights from Manchester (£180 each) and accom via Travel Repub for 2 + 1 child has come in around £500. Worth a look.

Cheers

Steve

Nottingham
Level Contributor
2,136 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel prices gone up this year?

Turkish Guy I met at the Imperial rates the Royal Wings Hotel very highly

London, UK
Level Contributor
120 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel prices gone up this year?

Thanks all will be looking at these hotels just waiting for easy jet to realise there flights hopefully next week

Best,

Ayesha

5. Re: Hotel prices gone up this year?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 August 2014, 05:19