We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

help

London, United...
Level Contributor
62 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
help

hi all having trouble deciding which hotel in Antalya 30 people mix ages youngest 8 looking at the delphins and barut lara we like a nice pool area slides good evening shows top brand drinks good food also within walking distance of shops we have stayed in the susesi the last 2 years and would like a change but I don't want to disappoint any one thanks gary

Nottingham
Level Contributor
2,136 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: help

If top brand drinks are important then you may be best at Barut Lara. Only one bar I know of at each of the Delphins serve the big brand drinks. Whereas pretty sure regulars on here know that the Lara has them more widely available.

If not then I would go for Delphin Palace. A big group that size will have a great time and the kids will love the place. Shopping malls 5 minutes walk. Big slides and fair etc.

Edited: 23 September 2013, 15:26
Canvey Island...
Level Contributor
34 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: help

Hi vary cruise

Have you looked at Voyage Belek?

We have stayed at Susesi, Barut Lara and Delphin Palace and liked them all.I toured the Delphin Imperial in May and it looked impressive,hopefully the problems Toady I countered may have now been solved.We were staying at Royal Holiday Palace then,which was also really nice, and worth considering.

For us Voyage Belek had everything They had a good children's programme and slides,a separate adults section and restuarant and he entertainment ,activities and parties ,live music was good.We felt it was a good quality hotel ,relaxed and understated ,we felt very comfortable there, most al a cartes are included and

with all branded drinks ,ice creams etc readily available. The only negative is sometimes of year it can be pricey.

Kent
Level Contributor
1,768 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: help

Gary i stayed at the Susesi in 2010 and since stayed at Paloma pasha in ozdere, barut lara, delphin diva, voyage belek and paloma oceana.

I loved every single one of these hotels but have to agree with Cheryl that the voyage has something for all ages, i have recommended it to people whose children have flown the nest and also young families and they have all loved it and are booking for a return visit, the adult areas are a great bonus, we are returning in 4 weeks time.

southport
Level Contributor
2,024 posts
148 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: help

Hi Garycruse.

Not stayed at Susesi yet but am going in November.

I would pick the Barut all day long, you get your branded drinks in abundance here, at the Delphin's they have limited brands and the better ones are payable, you get the slides at both,the Delphin are larger.we found the shows at the Barut to be superior with a dedicated animation team.the Barut is first drop off,and set back from main road within easy reach of all shops,if it's in your face you want I would suggest the delphins the Barut is smaller and more personal with lovely gardens and dedicated children's area and the animation take great care with them.my personal view is the Barut is better value for money.

Whichever you choose have great time.

manchester
Level Contributor
1 post
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: help

Can't decide which hotel for next summer. Paloma oceana or paloma pasha we have a 10 year old stayed at delphin palace barut lara paloma rennaisance voyage. We want a upmarket all inclusive and both look really good.

6. Re: help

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 August 2015, 05:16